She nodded slowly, not even a shed of remorse in her eyes," Thank you Miss Longbottom you are clear. The effects should wear off in five hours."

Grabbing my bag I stormed out of her office, pushing passed the next student in line, a small Hufflepuff boy who almost went tumbling down the stairs if not for a Gryffindor behind him.
"Watch it!" The Gryffindor yelled.
Raising my middle finger, I didn't look back as I stormed through the desk and out of the door of the classroom.

Not sure where I was going, I left my feet to take me in the direction of the practice field where the first years would undoubtedly be having one of their first flying classes. It was the safest place to be, away from people for the next five hours till the potion wore off.
Wrapped up in gloves and a scarf, I parked my ass in one of the arches that overlooked space, pulling out my potions reading for the week. Madam Hooch raised her hand in acknowledgement of my presence as I waved back.

The students in front of her were wrapped up from head to toe in their house hats, scarves and gloves, a child-sized broom in their hands as the flying instructor walked up and down the path between the two lines.
I soon gave up on my readings and pulled out the notebook filled with everything my dreams have taken me, writing down the latest one – I scratched my head with the metal nib as I highlighted all the key information that could lead me to the mole.
It was someone in the inner meetings, making me cross out people like Mundungus Fletcher, Arabella Figg  and Hestia Jones as even though they are members they aren't in the weekly meetings.
I crossed out Mr Weasley, due to his impending attack, I doubt he would plan his demise, especially because of his devotion to Molly and his children. Bill, Charlie and Victoria in the association would be taken off the list, though neither of the three was regular meeting members, Arthur and Molly kept them updated whilst they worked in Europe.
Dumbledore was an unlikely candidate for the mole as he was barely in the meetings, McGonagall sat in for the both of them.
Remus and Sirius wouldn't leak information, and neither would Hadleigh so those three were also off the list.
The remaining people were Alister Moody, Severus Snape, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Sturgis Podmore and Aberforth Dumbledore.

"Celyn Longbottom skiving classes?"
My heart stopped, crap, this was bad, really bad.
"Go away." I forced out, not wanting to take the risk.
I felt him sit next to me, dropping his bag on the floor next to mine, taking a glance to the right, he was leaning forwards, his forearms resting on his knees and his hair slightly out of place.
"Why do you want me to go?" He smirked as I closed my notebook, "Afraid?
I scoffed," of you? No, of myself, yes."
"You don't think I'm scary?" Draco smirked before pulling his face into monstrous shapes.
"You look more adorable than scary." I slapped my hand over my mouth," shit sorry."
He burst out laughing," Adorable? Don't puncture my ego too much will you?"
"Not intentionally!" I exclaimed.
"Adorable?" He questioned again," What else do you think of me?"
My face dropped, fuck.
"Cels?" Draco smiled, pushing his shoulder into mine," Come on Skiver, I was joking. Why are you out here anyways, don't you have Herbology now?"
I nodded, glad for the intervention of another easy question," I had Umbridge's interview earlier and needed to distance myself from people."
"Mind if I keep you company then?" He asked," I have a free period till potions."
yes, I mind.
"No, course not," I answered, truthfully.
Oh shut up mouth! I scolded myself.

Draco smirked, leaning on the cold stone, "Don't act too eager or I might think you like me or something."
Saying nothing, I gave a nervous smile instead as I glanced down and tucked a piece of loose hair behind my ear for my hands to do something.
"We still on for Saturday?" He asked," I really need help with the astronomy task."
I nodded," Yes, I have early morning practice on Sunday morning – Roger wants us to be perfect for our match against Slytherin before we break up for Christmas."
"Oh, you are going to lose, brutally." Draco smirked," Just keep to the left, okay, can't let you get hurt."
"You worried about me?" I smiled back
He bumped his shoulder into mine," Somebody has to be, Love"
"pfft," I smiled," Like I don't look after myself..."
His blond eyebrows creased together," you do realise you sleep less than a vampire."
"I sleep," I defended myself," Just with more nightmares than the usual person."
Draco nodded slowly," Like that's a good thing."
Rolling my eyes at him, "They are useful nightmares, and I do things I like to counter them"
"What do you do then these days?"
"Erm, I spy, I send letters to my godfather, but not anymore he's.. away I guess, I play the guitar to my dad and mum even though they don't know me, I play quidditch and read then I dream of noseless asshole and death eaters," I groaned, I wish my mouth would stop moving!
"I then spend days worrying about the deaths of people I can't save then I talk to you and suddenly I feel better and Merlin I miss it when we don't talk and I panic when we do just in case I say the wrong thing and tell you something."
"Like what?" He asked.
"Like I could really like you, more than I should." I confessed," Like your aunt fucked me up, ruined my life and took my parents from me but you, I can't help but want to talk to you like you're the only person on the planet."