•7

It had been a week since we truly had all talked to each other. After truly being forced by not only Jungkook but Jimin as well I just could not take the pressure. I was watching myself being used and I could not do anything about it even if I wanted to. See the way I see things now is if I'm present and don't do anything with him I still have a chance of making it out of this situation alive.

Jimin had decided to stay still thinking that all of us would die if he just left simply, not only that but we now had Hoseok added into the addition. I dealt with my mom telling her we got a scholarship at a school in Seoul which should cover our stories but that would mean we'd actually have to go to school in Seoul even in the situation we we're in.

Hoseok completely oblivious to our problems walks into a room I had picked far into the left-wing to stay in. I had lost weight from malnourishment, stress, anxiety, and just about anything that came to head. I sat in the center of my bed, my knees close to my face held by my arms, and starred into the white sheets. Hoseok sat beside me and rubbed his hands. I could see him from the corner of my eye but my mind wouldn't let me focus on him. All of this bat shit crazy stuff finally took a toll on me.

"Hey Tea I hope you're doing okay now or, just a bit better... but you gotta eat at some point. You've barely consumed anything this week. Do you want anything?"

I stood up and grabbed a towel from the bathroom and closed the door.

Hoseok walked to the door "I just came to let you know that Jungkook is back from his trip, he bought our things and everything, he talked things out with each parent so we're in the clear to stay here." With that he left and I heard the door close.

Just hearing that he was back made my whole body hurt. I just felt the abuse that was coming for me. A week was not enough to heal from any of this and my dreams have all been the same damn thing since that night. The exact dream played on repeat and it was bothering me immensly. I undressed and got into the shower sitting letting the water run over my whole body.

"Tae?" I heard it. I began to shake slowly and didn't look up squinting my eyes shut.

Jungkook was at the washroom door.

"Come to the main living room when you're done all of us need to talk." He stayed there quiet for a moment then sighed before leaving.

After my shower I took care of myself and wore something rather tighter since my baggy clothing were just too baggy at this point for the amount of weight I had lost. It was still huge on me and almost didn't fit. I looked at myself in the mirror and everything was faint and dissapearing. I told mysel I deserved it for all I had done and caused. I put my socks and slippers on and head to the living room where all eyes remained of me. Everyone was lively well and happy but their faces changed the second they laid eyes upon me.

All my luck in my life had truly run out when I saw that the only available spot left was beside Jungkook. I had never told them how I felt at all after that day. I simply covered it by saying I missd my mom but for some reason when Jungkook offered me to visit my mom. Just thinking of being alone with him then letting him close to my mom he once killed was out of the question. Never again...

I sat next to him quietly and rubbed my thighs. His hand landed on top of mine and he kissed my cheek "It's good to see you, babe. " I forced a smile as his hand rubbed over mine as if to comfort me.

While he was gone I obtained a new ability and it was to feel people's emotions and aura. So as I cried myself to sleep each night I could literally feel what I was feeling and I made it ten times harder to break the cycle. Whenever Jimin or Hoseok came to check on me I could feel their happiness or horniness, hunger anything they were feeling I felt.