•6

Updated a few mistakes: 01.14.2021

I cried and cried, four days ago I saw my mom being killed right in front of me and now she was speaking to me. She told me to stop crying but only if she knew what I knew. A few people looked at me as I was crying like a little child on the park bench.

"Taehyung stop crying you big baby."

"MOOOooOoOOOooooOm~"

"Jesus child what's gotten into you. Crying won't get you out of being in trouble you know."

"I know mom I promise I'll come back. I promise mom."

"I can't believe you and Jungkook did this, when you come back you better pray you still have an ass after I beat it."

"Okay."

"Okay? Sweetie is everything alright?"

"They are now."

"What does that mean."

"Nothing Mom I'm just so happy to hear you."

"It's such a blur because I remember talking to you a few days ago with your friend, maybe not. It;s just so weird I woke up and you're friend was in the house. I was going to call the police unless he told me he knew you."

I just listened to my mom blabber on.

"We ate and everything I wish you could taste this new dish I made and oh, since you're out town bring me something I can put with my other decorations. I need new ones."

"Of course mom."

"Well... I'll call you tomorrow morning Love?"

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you more, bye~" She hung up not letting me say I love you even more. It was always a competition between us.

I walked to the mansion wiping my tears before entering. Jungkook and Jimin were laughing with each other in one of the living rooms. I when straight to the main room and sat on the bed.

"Argh I feel so disgusting fucking so many people. I need a shower."

I got up undressing myself and when fully naked Jungkook and Jimin both entered the room.

"What the hell get out!"

I said grabbing my shirt and hiding my man hood.

"I just wanted to say bye."

Jimin said looking away.

"Bye? Where are you going.

"Home... like, home home. Back to the country side in — Busan of course, Hoseok is coming to pick me up so... this is good bye."

I looked a him with sadness.

"H-have you ever had a threesome?"