•4

"Hyung why are you looking at me like that?"

I snapped out of it and looked at him. I placed my hands on his cheeks and kissed him passionately. It became heated quickly, we were ready to take off our clothes in front off people. The petals fell more at the hit of the wind.

"Jungkook, l-let's go back."

We walked back to the house with raging Jimin footsteps walking back and forth with scared eyes.

"T-Taehyung! Where the hell are we? How the hell did I get here, where is your house, where did you get this house, why the hell am I here when I was packing a few minutes ago."

"Jimin! Shut up or I swear I'll-

"You'll what, huh?"

"Just- argh never mind I need water and Namjoon's help."

I felt kind of weird being around the person I was supposed to be in love with and honestly finding that out made me wonder what good love would be like.

"Taetae for the passed two days I missed you badly."

"I missed you too and, I wish you didn't come.

"Tae I don't care I want to be here no matter what. Don't separate yourself from me."

"Why?"

"Because...because I also want to confess. It just doesn't feel right. Nothing about this feels right."

"Jimin..."

"Tae give me a chance I'm begging you."

Jungkook walked back with Namjoon at his side.

"Hey there sexy I'm Kim Namjoon aka Demian."

"I'm Jimin." He said faintly.

"Tae I need to speak to you."

I looked at Jimin then followed Jungkook into a small room. Too many small rooms(hint hint).

"Jeez we'll never know this place by heart." Jungkook said looking around.

I giggled and sat on the wooden stool in the room. It was very dark and peaceful like a study.

"What is it?" I asked questionably.

"I found a way." Jungkook responded.

"You- you did?!"

I felt tear starting, happiness grew upon my face.

"B-but there's a price right?"

"No."

"How?"

"I told you Tae, you watch too many movies."

I smiled and hugged him tightly. We could be happy again.

Jungkook's POV

I held my lover tightly trying to remember this as much as I could. I don't have much time before I do it.

I just wanna see him happy again. I need to pay for what I did. It seemed like a fair trade in order to bring back a life I give ten percent of my humanity Away.

"Tae do you want me to bring Yoongi back?"

"N-no you didn't kill him. Right?"

I ignored his look and backed away a bit.

Flashback

I was in rage and was trying to find a way to make myself feel better. After the fight with Tae I walked around the school trying to calm down and bring my mood up again. But five, ten, fifteen minutes passed and I was still mad. A mad wondered around the school yard as if looking for something and I thought helping me would be an act of kindness and make me feel better.