"I look, I look cute?"

"It's impossible for you not too but damn, you look even better in leather and on top of a motorcycle." Bar says. "And I don't mean cute like I wanna pinch your cheeks, I mean cute like I wanna push you up against a wall and kiss you until you're begging me to-"

"Oly," She whines. "Stop t-teasing."

"Why?" Bar tightens his grip on her thigh. "Would you rather me just do it instead?"

"Oly?"

"Yes?"

"S-shut up."

Bar laughs, "You just don't want me to mention how easily I know you could ride-"

"Oly!"

"What?" He says, feigning innocence. "I was going to say motorcycle."

"No you weren't," Clementine grumbles.

"Yeah, you're right." Bar gently sets her on her feet, looping his arms around her waist as he swept his eyes across her blushing cheeks. "But the fact that you knew what I was going to say before I even fucking said it, let's me know that you have a dirty mind too, sweetheart."

She flushed even deeper and even with the dim lighting, Bar could tell.

"I-I do not!"

"Lying isn't nice." Bar tsks. Clementine just huffs at him and with a grin, Bar leans down and kisses her nose.

All the attitude that the little goddess seemed to have melted away and it resulted in her smiling softly up at Bar.

Cute and cheeky little thing.

"Come on," He pulled back, locking their fingers together. He felt strange, getting excited over holding hands with someone. "We have a picnic to get to."

"Picnic?" This caught her attention and Bar could tell as her step quickened.

"Yep, now let's go." Bar came to a stop in front of a net-like, plastic wall. It had a zipper going up to at least ten feet but he only unzipped it up to his height.

Clementine gave him a questioning look when he motioned for her to enter and with an encouraging gesture, she did so.

Bar followed behind her closely, closing the zipper, and just made out her small gasp.

All around them were butterflies.

They were in the small trees that were placed inside the netted, square structure, on the ground, in little groups on flowers, and some were peacefully fluttering about.

There were monarchs, cabbage whites, red admirals, gatekeepers, Adonis blues, copper butterflies and many other kinds.

Bar looked at the little goddess as she stood there, amazed as she took in the scene before her.

The butterflies were beautiful and Clementine smiled widely as a daring one came to rest on her shoulder for a second before flying away.

"What is this place, Oly?" She breathed out. "It's b-beautiful."

"This is what I like to call Butterfly land." Bar said.

"How did you know about it?" She turned to him, those minty eyes staring into his as if she just found the secret to life and Bar loved the adorable sheen of amazement covered her features

"Law's big sister breeds all these butterflies, the whole property has a bunch of these tent things with hundred of butterflies in them. Jemma, his sister, let's me keep whatever butterflies I want in here as long as I help her take care of things whenever she needs an extra set of hands. It's my safe haven." Bar explained. "And I thought you'd like it."