Chapter 7: Fallen falcons

Start from the beginning

Nikolay: So did you put a gun in the microwave or something?

Lyuda: Hell no! Like... Here follow me and see for yourself dude, I haven't slept in like I dunno a lot...

Nikolay: Why are you wearing that weird-ass helmet again?

Lyuda: Doesn't matter! Come one follow me

She grabbed him by the arm and started pulling him in the house like a little child would when their parents don't want to follow them. Nikolay sighed and let her pull him, the three of them got up to the second floor and Lyuda looked at him.

Lyuda: Okay just you for now okay? I really don't want them to overreact

Nikolay: Overreact?

Lyuda opened the door to her bedroom and dragged Nikolay in as she after closed the door, Nikolay now got his eyes fixed on the bed, R3s looked back at them as Lyuda looked at R3s.

Lyuda: He's the friend I told you about

Nikolay: Wow... Never expected to find her here with... Was it R3s?

Lyuda: You know them?

Nikolay: One of them tried to kidnap me with a hit team

R3s: You... You're Nikolay right?

She got up and approached him grabbing him by the collar with her only arm.

R3s: If... If they just didn't... If they didn't fail nothing of this would of happen you goddamn jer--

Lyuda separated them and grabbed R3s before she did something to Nikolay, she tried to get off her grasp but failed to try to reach Nikolay with her arm.

R3s: Leave me miss Lyuda! I need to talk with him really close!

Nikolay: That's a really interesting reaction you know~?

Lyuda: Will you both stop already?! Goddamn it calm down R3s he's here to repair you

R3s: Maybe he can repair me but he can't repair the damage he has done! *gritting her teeth*

Nikolay: What was I supposed to do? Let them capture me and send me to the torture chamber of FAK?

R3s: Yes! Goddamn, I want to bite your face off!

Nikolay: Lyuda leave her

Lyuda: What? No! She's gonna kill you if I do!

Nikolay: I said leave her

Lyuda hesitated but seeing he insisted she left her go and as soon as she liberated from her grasp she rushed towards him and grabbed him again, but didn't do anything else, she just stared at him like a rabid dog.

Nikolay: What a shame your systems don't let you hurt humans huh?

R3s: You... You fucker...

She ceded to the pain of her legs and fell on her knees, she kept on grabbing his shirt with force and now started weakly hitting him with her head.

Lyuda: ...

Nikolay: So can we talk now? Or you still want to try and beat me?

R3s: *gritting her teeth* This is so fucking unfair...

Nikolay: Hey Lyuda, go get some sleep I will manage the situation myself now

Lyuda: I... I... *sigh* Okay...

She left the room leaving the two of them alone, Nikolay grabbed R3s against her will and sat her down on the bed afterward making her lay next to R2s.