"Hey, brats in the middle, make room for Marie so she'll get better faster." Gauche pointed to the kids as Marie made her way over to the candles light.

"Oh, stop it, Brother!" Marie pouted back at him.

"Bless you, Marie. Your as kind as an angel. Angels deserve to sit in the middle!" You had a feeling Gauche's nose would start bleeding any minute.

"The magic works the same wherever she stands." Theresa crosses her arms and looked away from Gauche.

Asta offered Marie some tatoes, but Gauche answered for her, saying that she would never eat his weird food. When Theresa asked is Asta grew up at Hage village, he asked her how she knew. She replied with saying how Sister Lily came to her church to train once. You remembered how when Asta was little, he would have the biggest crush on Sister Lily, constantly saying he was going to marry her, trying to propose to her everyday.

"Sister Lily talked about me?! What did she say?" Asta was eager for her answer. She cleared her throat before speaking.

"That you were a small and noisy child." With that, Asta's cheerful expression turned more to shock. Theresa continued with saying that Lily said how even though Asta couldn't use magic, he said he would be the Wizard King one day and trained every single day. Even though he probably wouldn't even get into the Magic Knights, he would always say "Not yet! I'm not done yet!" Asta always says those words even now too. Lily also described him as a worker with a strong heart who wouldn't give up for anything, and that she was very proud of him for that. Asta slightly blushed at the compliments he was given.

"She also talked about you sometimes too, (Y/N)." Theresa turned your way. You tilted your head and scrunched your eyebrows in before she spoke.

"She said that you would always come to visit a few times a week and bring treats for everyone. She described you as an angel, about how every time one of the kids started crying or was just sad in general, you would use your galaxy magic to create a stars or a small planet, and they would immediately be happier. She was glad to have someone that the kids could play with as they had no one else to come to them. She loved the fact that you would always help around the house even when you didn't need to. The kids always loved having you as a visitor." You were surprised by all the compliments that Sister Lily had given you. You smiled when you remembered all the times you spent together as kids.

"Yeaaah isn't (Y/N) just an angel?" Asta patted your head, but you flicked his forehead anyways.

"Be quiet." He took a step back before rubbing the small red circle on his forehead. The moment was killed when you heard a yell come from behind you. You saw Neige trying to crawl back as Gauche approached him, kicking him harshly in the face. It was kind of annoying to see Gauche going after him when he clearly didn't want to fight.

"Marie told me that you were the one who hit her, and the only way to atone for that is death." Gauche took another step towards Neige once he sat up.

"Gauche, stop this!" Theresa tried calling out to him, but he ignored her.

"Brother, I'm fine! My injuries are healed now, so let him go!" She tried to stop him, you knowing he usually listened to her, but he simply replied with 'no, I can't do that' before stepping on Neige's head.

"I have to kill anyone who might hurt Marie now before they have the chance later!" Gauche's rubbed his foot on Neige's head.

"Figuring out how to return the children's magic is more important right now!" Theresa turned towards Baro.

"Why did you two do this? These children are the future of this kingdom. They're the three-leaf sprouts that grace this nation!" While Baro sat there not saying a word, you heard Neige behind you start to cry.