"No" He answered, whilst getting up, trying to walk away but I blocked him.

"When what is she?" I asked with a tone, my fists in a ball, tightly.

He looked me in the eyes before walking away and saying, "Nothing—just forget it." He walked to his car and soon drove off, leaving me in fear. What if Noah's gay? I just kissed her. Is that why she pushed away? F*ck my life.

------------------

November 2, 2018

Noah's POV

JT finally came over to see me and brought me my homework.

She sat her stuff down and walked over to me, giving me a peck and sitting down. She soon handed me this huge stack of textbooks which made me frown. "Better get to work, all your teachers gave you homework." she laughed out.

I covered my face with my hands, as I whined out, "Nooooooo. Why meee" I dragged the 'e'.

"Stop whining, it's not that hard to do." JT bragged. I uncovered my face and gave her a look. Her eyebrows raised, "what?" she asked while grinning.

"Easy for you to say, you actually like doing homework." I fired back while chuckling. "Whatever. Just do it. it's done tomorrow." She said, walking over to the stairs. "I'm going to use your shower." She said.

"Okay," I said it was almost a whisper. I sat there doing my algebra homework. I heard JT turn the shower on and her closing the shower curtain.

Then I looked up at my coffee table, I heard JT's phone ring. It was facing up, vibrating. I stared at it as it rang out. I kept thinking, should I answer it? No, it's her phone, it's her business.

it was quiet again but seconds later, it rang again. I looked up annoyed. Should I answer it? I glanced up at the upstairs and still heard the shower running. Putting my stuff to the side, I lean over to reach for the phone but as soon as I grabbed it, it stopped ringing.

what?

Without thinking about what I'm doing, I opened her phone and went to missed calls and there I saw no name but heart eyes emojis.

Before I had time to think, I heard the water shut off, I freaked so I placed it back where it was, turning it off and leaving the room to the kitchen.

I held my breath as I walked faster. I'm shocked. I went to the sink and started slapping water into my face. This can't be real. who was that? why heart eyes?

I soon dried off my face and just stared blankly at the wall in total shock. Is she cheating on me? No, Noah doesn't overthink this.

It's a misunderstanding.

Then I heard a clearing if a throat. "Babe," a faint voice spoke out. I glanced up and saw JT only in a towel. I looked at her up and down, I unintentionally licked my lips.

She leaned up against the doorway as her towel was barely on her. She had amazing legs, the way her wet hair went over her shoulders, the small water droplets running down her perfectly tan arms. I bit my bottom lip.

"Like what you see?" she teased. I nodded, but my smile faded quickly, remembering the sudden event involving her. She soon noticed and asked, "What's a wrong baby." I opened my mouth but nothing came out. instead, I approached her, grabbing her face and placing my lips on hers. I could taste her strawberry chapstick already.

Then I felt the towel hit the floor, realizing that, I pulled away, stepping away, I was taking back by the sight before me.

She had a very sexy bra and panties on. Dang, it. I thought she was naked—

Noah! Don't think like that!

She smirked suddenly as she ran her hands down my arms. "So there's is the dance happening in December, the school announced it this morning on the intercom," she explained. Looking me in the eyes she asked, "Would you like to go?" My eyes widened and smiled, surprised. "Yes, of course." That's all I could say at the moment, still wondering about the caller.

We hugged and kissed before I blurted out, "I'm going to start cooking dinner. Oh, also I heard your phone ring." I turned and headed towards the kitchen. "Oh okay, thanks babe." was all she said. in the corner of my eye, I saw her walk towards the living room.

Then I quickly and quietly ran to the doorframe, hiding behind it, I watch her pick up her phone and suddenly smiles She eventually turns her back to me and I die a little inside.

Is she cheating in me?

why would she do that?

did I do something wrong?

is there something wrong with me?

I'm that boring?

Technically Noah, you cheated first.

"Shut up me," I said to myself and walked back into the kitchen and started cooking, the whole time, feeling mad.