28

Well guys, I'm back. Yeah, my plan for My Killing Adversity didn't quite work out so I turned it into a mini short story.

⬆️You can go check that out⬆️

Also I've been thinking about the future for this story and how many more chapters will be written. I was thinking this story will end in the 30's or something like that. ;)

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

-jea 🖤

28 | He did it Again
Song: Teenager in Love
By: Madison Beer

To be continued —

Wait, what?

As Mereck caught me, I quickly stand up in fear of his touch. "Noah—" I turn to him. "Why did you hit him?" I asked. Then he sighed and looked to the side. Again, I repeated, "Why did you hit him, Mereck?"

He looked at me but didn't say anything. More anger came. "Why!" I yelled as I pushed him back, making him stumble back into a wall. Again he didn't say anything.

I turned to Grayson and he soon looked up at me. I opened my mouth to speak but Gray spoke first, firing me with burning questions.

"Did Ben hurt you?" He asked, now waiting. I froze.

Hearing his name even made me shed a tear. A fear tear. It's like I could feel his hands on my wrists, holding me down saying "it's okay". I melt even more.

"Noah,"

I looked up at him, meeting his very stern and serious gaze, I'm a stiff as a stick.

Gray noticed all this. He glanced over at Mereck because he spoke out, "She's been traumatized."

Gray looked back at me and asked again, "Did Ben touch you?"

I hiccup all the sudden. I looked deep into Grayson's eyes. Noah, this is Grayson. Your best friend. Why are you scared to tell him? It doesn't make sense. Nothing will change. He'll take this seriously. After everything that has happened, this will change all of that. No, no don't cry. Don't cry.

I start balling. My hands covering my eyes. Tell him. I heard him sigh in frustration. Tell him, Noah! Tell him now! Tell him!

I peeked through my hands and locked my eyes with Gray's.

"I—" my voice cracked. Tell him. I turned my head over to Mereck and he gave me a blank stare, telling me that I'm on my own for this one. Then I felt a hand cup my cheek and turn my head towards them. I looked and it was JT. She gave me a quick hug and whispered, "You got this." And pulled away. I looked back at Gray.

I took a deep breath.

"I"

My heart racing.

"Was"

My blood boiling, making me feel hot.

"R-r—" I hesitated. Fear running through my veins. Do it.

Say it.

"Raped," I breathed out. I kept my eyes on the floor. "Ben raped me." I finally said fully.

It was silent. I could only hear myself breathing. It likes this for a moment or two and finally, Gray moves his feet. My eyes go wide as I look up at Gray, leaving. Without thinking, I follow Gray out to the living room, we passed the couch I was laying on.

I should've stayed asleep. I should've stayed. I should've. I.

Gray heads for the door but I grab his arm. "Gray," his head whips back. I could see the anger in his eyes. "Don't leave again." He didn't say anything. He's too strong because he got out of my grip Easily and soon left the house.   "Gray please!" I shouted at him as he got into his car and drove out of the driveway. "Grayson!" I shouted again. But he soon drove off.

I go back into the house and slam the door. I collapsed onto the floor with my head in my hands.

He left again. Just like last time.

——————

It's 3 hours later. After Grayson left again, I stayed at JT's for a while until I asked her to drive me home, I didn't want to be around Mereck. I don't know what he's capable of.

When we arrived at my house, JT wanted to stay for a while, so I let her in and we made some dinner together and watched crappy Netflix shows.

She sat very close to me, let me lay my head on her chest, she wanted me to feel comfortable and safe after everything. She started to play with my hair and lightly graze her hand up and down my shoulder, making me have goosebumps. I felt relaxed, she made me feel relaxed, at ease.

In the middle of an episode of the office, she put her hand on my chin and lift it up to her level. She eventually placed her lips on mine and I soon kissed back.

Changing my position, I grab her face and pull her forward, making me lean back on my couch and let her hover over me. Her lips left mine and were placed on my neck, leaving wet kisses on my collar bone. 

Her hands-on the Hem of my shirt, she was tugging. She started to lift it but then I felt fear come over me, I grab her wrist, stopping her. She immediately looked up and gave me a worried look. She realized why I stopped her. "It's just me," she stated. I know. I know it's just her but it still there, it still happened.

"I know.." I gave her the look to stop and she understood but also seem sad that we did stop. Then suddenly, she got up, grabbed her purse and walked towards the door. I quickly stood up and asked from the couch, "Where are you going?" My voice cracked again.

She looked once at me then at the front door. "I just remembered, I have to get home for something." She said looking down at the floor. She soon opened the door and slowly closed it behind her.

Seconds later, I hear her car start up and drive off. What the hell? She left me standing here, after everything that has happened over the last few days, she LEAVES me. First Gray left me twice and now her.

My face in my hands, I didn't cry. I had a stress that was higher than my roof. I felt like my insides were dissolving.

I let my hands be on my side, just hang there, making them go limp. Can I go limp? Please? Then I felt something on the side of my jeans. My phone. I open it and see that the last thing I left it on was calls. The last person I called was Gray. It was after what happened.

I quickly exit out of it and go through looking for other people. Then I see the name "Ashton". I tapped it and it started to ring as I put it up to my ear. But it automatically went to voicemail. I frowned. Now I actually have no one to talk to.

It took me a while but I eventually went to bed and listened to Jenny and Julien podcast until I felt sleepy.

Every little thought about today ran through my head, I was too overwhelmed so I forced myself to go to sleep.

I can't believe he did it again.