30

30 | Everything is Gray
Song: Soar
By: Miro, Elle Chante

No.

He brought his hands to my waist to pull me closer to him, making the kiss go deeper. With himself, leaning against the nearby counter, I stood on my own, my hands hanging freely. He soon grabbed both of my arms and left them up to his neck, guiding me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands on my waist again, our bodies pressed against each other.

Our lips moved in sync, it's like they fit together perfectly. Our tongues soon dancing.

No stop!

He turns us around so my back is to the counter. His lips leave mine for a second, he leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Jump" so I did and he lifted me up and sat me onto the counter.

Noah! Snap out of it!

His lips met mine again with his hands on my waist. But then I opened my eyes during this. Gray was so into it but this didn't seem right. I mean, it did. But something was wrong.

I closed my eyes and a couple of seconds later, his lips were on my neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses down to my collar bone. His sudden action made me let out a slight moan.

Noah, you have a girlfriend!

My hands running through his soft brown hair.

Noah!

His hands-on my thighs.

Stop.

"I've always wanted you, Noah."

Stop!

My eyes widened and without my control, I used all my strength to push Grayson away, making him stumble back. Both of us out of breath, lips were swollen, my face burning up and his with utter confusion.

Without saying a word, I quickly jumped off the counter and basically ran to the exit and out to my car.

———————

A hand on the stirring wheel and my other hovering over my swollen lips. Their stinging, glancing from the road to my mirror several times made my mind go wild.

Grayson kissed me. Grayson f*ucking Lynn kissed me?! I didn't kiss him, he kissed me. Holy hell.

My best friend kissed me. Since the beginning, I've doubted that he would've liked me back and I forced myself to "move on" but I never did.

My daydreams of each other being happy together, kissing, cuddling, its gonna come true.

But Noah you're a f*cking idiot. YOU kissed Grayson back. You just cheated on JT.

I pull into my driveway and noticed that there's already a car there. Raising an eyebrow, I slowly get out of the car and approached the car. I didn't recognize the car. Didn't look familiar. I walked passed it and started to walk towards my slightly opened front door.

I entered, looking around the living, there's nothing so I walk over to the kitchen area. I was in the doorway when I saw a man. A shirtless man, opening the fridge door and getting water. I took notice of the back of his head, it did look familiar. It had to be someone I knew.

I inch closer and closer until he turned around, revealing his face to me, I realized who it was and also was confused as to why he was there.

As he was me, his expression of surprise went away into concern.

"Ashton, how did you get into my house? And why are you shirtless?" I asked, rambling on. He didn't answer me at first, instead, he walked over to me, still holding the water, he stops inches away. While looking up into his deep dark brown eyes, he did the same, only his face was stern.

"Noah!" Ashton yelled from the kitchen, snapping me out of my lust-filled thoughts. Looking at him, I peeked. Ashton seemed curious as to what has happened to me. "I got in here with your spare key, wanted to hang with you since it's been forever." He said, running his fingers through his soft brown locks.

I nodded, looking off to the side, "oh."

"You look out of it," his sudden comment made my head snap towards him, my eyes completely widened, remembering all the events that went down today in my world.

The fighting, the arguing, how my friendship with Grayson is now officially collapsing. JT is not happy with me for some unknown reason, and somehow I'm stuck in the middle again.

I could tell something felt very right but wrong. Ashton was one of those people who could read right through me, like an open book. Could he see all the emotions going on in my head? Could he notice me struggling from the inside? Maybe it was even showing on the outside.

"Noah?"

I looked him in the eyes, faced forward. Covering my nose and mouth with both hands, I sighed as I heard his footsteps become louder, next thing I know, I feel his presence in front of me. Slowly uncovering my face I looked up, letting my eyes soften while gazing into his.

Again I breathed in and out, letting my fingers run through my hair, trying to relax and not burst into tears, I clear my throat. Stepping back, I glanced up at him. He turned to the side and set his water on my kitchen table, then faced me, giving me his full attention now.

I held it together but still needed comfort from another. Since JT is randomly mad at me, Gray and I now have a more complicated friendship or should I say relationship—

"Hey,"

My eyes were still on him.

He stepped closer, putting both of his hands on my shoulders, he started, "Noah," My eyes lost in his at this point, filled with fear and disappointment in myself about everything. I hate myself. I hate JT for leaving me. I hate Grayson for being the selfish person that he is and instead of dealing with the problem, he goes and kisses me. What was that supposed to do?

Even before the fight, I had a crush on him, a big one ever since we were younger. We would flirt from time to time by it never as he wanted it to.

He probably thought we were both joking around when really to me, I thought it was the start, the flirting would grow and we would become more than friends.

But no. We had to go to that stupid party, I had to go with JT because I thought it would make him jealous? I'm stupid. Then he broke his promises and he broke me in away.

Then JT came into my life and occupied me for a few months because of the whole Gray thing.

Then after he found out about what Ben did to me, he went out of control. I don't know what or where he went after that but when I was at the cafe and saw his blood Nuckles it made me have more fear. I made me think about what he's capable of.

Then he decides to kiss me. After all my doubting and moving on about him, all of that went down the drain. I can't believe him.

I then realized, my breathing was heavy, my hands on both sides of my face, pushing my cheeks together in frustration. I felt Ashton stepping closer and bringing his arms up, wrapping them around my small yet fragile figure.

I stood still, feeling his one hand on the back of my head and the other on my lower back.

Now, remember the sentence Gray said before I pushed him away. "I've always wanted you, Noah" and with that, I broke but because of sadness and happiness. I didn't know how to feel now. I melt in Ashton's touch as I nuzzled my face into the crook of his bare neck. I didn't cry but I needed a warm embrace as he stroked my hair.

"Where has my life gone," I whispered out loud, Ashton didn't move after the comment. My hands resting on his bareback, feeling his warmth regulating off of him. I breathed in, smelling his cologne.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hey guys, Jea here. I'm just telling you that from point chapter on, things are gonna get more crazy.

And might I say spicy.

;)

🖤🖤🖤