16

16 | The Pointless Stuff
Song: Nobody Knows
By: The Driver Era

August 22, 2018

I can't believe it's been almost two weeks since I and Gray talked. I guess I really let him have it.

Meanwhile, I and JT have been really happy together. I guess you could say we're dating. Yess.

It's on Tuesday. Nothing special. Gray has been avoiding me in Algebra and in Health too. But I can work it out I talk to Ashton in Algebra and JT in Health, piece of cake.

I hang out with JT every lunch now so I never have to worry. JT and I haven't acted like a couple in public so Grayson still doesn't suspect a thing. But I miss him a lot. He's still in my heart no matter what.

I never thought we would have a fight like that ever since "the fight" and he's my best friend . . . or was my best friend. But I need a break from his stupid self. I need a break from my bodyguard.

I was currently walking to art class and I was hoping that this class would brighten up my day because it always does.

I entered the building and seemed like the room was switched around. My table was still there but they had new artwork on the walls.

I felt my phone vibrate and I checked to see what it was as I sat down in my seat. It was a reminder for me to get ready for Bella's Café interview. My eyes widened. Oh my God, I totally forgot about that. I made a note to myself to go to Michael's after school.

"Ok class," the teacher started, "today we're starting a new project and I'm gonna put you guys into groups of four. Together your gonna make a big poster, supporting either a band or place or thing or an event that you have you have to make up."

Everyone looked so bored and not excited to do this project. To me, it's pretty stupid but it's art class, that's how it goes.

"So let me pick out your groups." She started calling out people's names and people got up and sat with their groups. Then I heard my name. "Noah,  Tate, Mereck and Ron." Oh great. She shucks me with Tate the kid who won't talk, Mereck, the douchebag and well I guess Ron hasn't done anything wrong. . . yet.

I saw Mereck get up and come sit in Evans seat as Evan went with his group. "Alright get to work!" The teacher said as she walked back to her desk in the back.

"I'll go get the poster board paper and we'll get started," I said as I got up.

When I got back with the paper, Mereck was already bullying Ron.

"Do you ever shut up?" Mereck said as he was holding Ron's baseball hat in the air. "I didn't even say anything," Ron said, looking down.

Mereck didn't even notice me yet but when I sat down his full attention turned to me. "Mereck give Ron his hat back," I asked, nicely.

"Or what?" Mereck asked as the hat hanged on his fingertips. I didn't want to fight with him, not again. Remember last time, I got injured. The whole in my lip still hurts when I yell. I didn't say anything, I didn't want to.

A smirk appeared on his lips as he leaned back in his chair, he has succeeded. "That's what I thought." He tossed the hat back to Ron, well tossed as in throw the hat in his face before it hit the floor.

I hate it when he's a douchebag bag to my table mates. He makes me feel bad about myself. I think he tries to get a rise out of me at times but this time it's like he has this control over my confidence. But I'm not giving up yet.