yours, mine, ours (Pt. 4)

billie x reader x cordelia

a/n: i swear this is going somewhere y'all. patience my children!!!

When you and Cordelia first met, there was an instant spark between the two of you.

You had just joined the coven after seeing the ads and interviews all over tv that brought witches into light and made them known throughout the world.

You knew instantly that you were one of them. You contacted Robichaux Academy and were do for an interview the next week.

When you arrived the following week, there was a line of girls waiting at the entrance. You figured you had no chance of getting in now, seeing all the competition.

But once you stepped inside and were met face to face with Cordelia Goode, the supreme you see on learned, you knew you had to fight for it. You needed to be there.

When your interview was done, you were called back the next day by Cordelia herself. You quickly made your way back to Robichaux and within the week, you were welcomed as part of the coven.

You had finally found a family of your own. Cordelia was extremely welcoming, automatically attaching herself to you, more than any of the other girls at the academy.

You couldn't lie to yourself, you knew you were instantly attracted to her. But she was the supreme! How could someone like her possibly fall for someone like you?

Well it happened. The next few months, you and Cordelia grew closer, until a late night visit to the greenhouse ended in a kiss between the two of you. Cordelia asked you to be her girlfriend, and you excitedly said yes, kissing her again of your own violation which she promptly returned.

The two of you were inseparable after that. Annoying most of the coven with your antics. But Cordelia didn't care.

Until suddenly, she did.

She withdrew herself from you slowly. The nights you would usually spend curled into her side, you spent alone in your room, wondering what you did wrong.

Then you met Billie. The beautiful medium who instantly attracted you, just as Cordelia had. Maybe there wasn't a future with Cordelia, but a future with Billie? You weren't sure.

But you were sure that whatever happened with Cordelia, sure seemed over at this moment of time, and dwelling on such things would do you no good.

***

Cordelia sighed as she closed her book, unable to concentrate after the morning. It was nearly 1 pm now and you had been gone since 10 am. Cordelia had heard you happily talking to Billie downstairs before you left with her in that damn old sports car.

Cordelia was jealous. How could she not be? You were hers. She thought you were, at least. Maybe she was wrong.

Cordelia had fallen so deeply in love with you. Every fiber of her being was yours to keep. She just lost sight of that somehow. She cursed herself for being so careless.

Cordelia knew she had withdrawn from you recently. She had been so busy with the coven that you hadn't properly spent the night in her bed in over a month. She figured that you would understand... but clearly you had not.

But she knew you still loved her, right?

***

Your morning out with Billie was everything you could've dreamed. She took you to the small cafe where you met, then a stroll in french quarter square.

You had both gotten chai teas and she reminded you of her thoughts on your taste in tea. There were tens of smiles and hidden blushes shared between the two of you as you spent the morning into the afternoon with her.