block towers // foxxay

"Stevie you get yer ass back here!" Misty yelled after her and Cordelia's 5 year old daughter, Stevie Goode-Day.

"Misty! Please watch your mouth." Cordelia groaned and yelled after her wife as she watched her chase after their daughter. She laughed slightly to herself when Misty and nearly fell over one of Stevie's many scattered toys on the living room rug.

"I heard that!" Misty yelled back to her wife as she caught up with Stevie, scooping her into her arms with a huff and bringing her back into the living room where her other mama sat on the couch, reading a book.

"Mama!" Stevie squeaked as she crawled onto the couch and into Cordelia's lap, Cordelia frantically trying to bookmark her book as Stevie pushed it out of her hands and grabbed ahold of her wrist, "Come on Mama! Play with us please!" Stevie poured as she yanked on Cordelia's wrist, trying to drag her onto the rug next to Misty who was ogling at the adorable sight before her.

"Yeah Delia! Come play with us." Misty urged Cordelia off the couch. "Alright, alright, stop yanking on me now," Cordelia sighed and wrapped an arm around Stevie, standing up from the couch and plopping to the floor before letting Stevie go who then scrambled over to a block tower her and Misty had been working on before Stevie got antsy and wanted to run around.

"Help us finish our tower mama!" Stevie asked on her cute squeaky voice and Cordelia nearly melted, she'd never get over how adorable her little family was, and how much she loved both Stevie and Misty so dearly. "Of course." Cordelia picked up a block, adding it to the top of the tower when a surprise pair of lips met her own.

She smiled into the kiss and when Misty pulled away she pulled her back in for just one more peck. "I love you." Misty said as she pulled away again. "I love you too." Cordelia replied, turning to Stevie, "And I love you munchkin," She pinched Stevie's cheek and Stevie squealed, swatting Cordelia's hand away before continuing building her tower.

Cordelia sat back and watched as Misty helped Stevie build the tower, adding her own block every now and again. She truly loved her little family with every inch of her heart and wouldn't trade it for the world.

a/n

requested by FuckMeSarahPaulson

i hope i met ur request 🥺 i love them as a little family, i kinda connected it to my other one shot about them n their kid i made awhile back. either way, i hope you enjoyed!