sit on my lap pt. 2 // foxxay

<semi NSFW>

Cordelia was excited to say the least, her body was more than ready to be on top of Misty's and she knew Misty felt the same as she nearly stepped on the back on Cordelia's shoes as they made their way up the stairs.

Cordelia pushed their door open and ushered Misty inside, letting go of her hand and closing and locking the door behind them. "We might need a room deafening spell tonight, don't you think Misty?" Cordelia said, catching Misty's eyes for the first time in since they left her office. Misty blushed and nodded, not wanting to let the whole Coven hear her and her girlfriend tonight. Cordelia smiled and instantly the spell was complete, she wasn't the supreme for nothing, after all.

Misty's heart almost beat out of her chest as Cordelia pointed to the bed, she wanted this more than anything in the whole world right now. She instantly obliged her girlfriend's silent order and climbed onto the bed, opting to sit with her legs folded under her as she watched Cordelia undress from her work attire. "Keep staring and I might just have to blindfold you." Misty adverted her eyes and heard Cordelia chuckle softly to her easy submission. Cordelia knew she had Misty wrapped around her finger. The woman would do anything to please her and she quite liked that.

Misty kept her head down and eyes adverted from her girlfriend's body, no matter how much she wanted to stare and waited as patiently as she could. It felt like Cordelia was doing this on purpose, taking forever to finish undressing and come to her.

"Delia?" Misty whispered, coming out a bit more needy then she excepted. "Yes, love?" Cordelia touched Misty's shoulder and her head shot up, looking into Cordelia's eyes. "Silent now, hm?" Cordelia climbed onto the bed and pushed Misty onto her back, pulling her legs from under her and got in between them.

A/N

not edited. fuck it i'm posting this completely unfinished bc i'm tired of seeing it in my drafts, use your imagination for the rest kms