yours, mine, ours (Pt. 2)

billie x reader x cordelia

When you got back to the academy, it was a bit late. You had stayed out the entire day, day dreaming about Billie and going round to different shops. You even spent a few hours at the library. It was dark out now, so you quietly opened the front door, shutting it as softly as you could behind you.

When you entered the place you immediately noticed a chair sat next to the door, with a sleeping Cordelia curled inside. You cursed under your breath before tip toeing to the stair case, freezing when you heard "Y/N." in a cold yet sleepy voice behind you.

You turned around slowly and faced Cordelia, who did not look happy. "Do you have any idea what time it is? What the hell were you thinking y/n? I didn't get a single text from you about your whereabouts!"

oh yeah, she definitely was not happy. You scoffed, "I didn't get a single text from you either Cordelia. I'm fine, you shouldn't have waited up for me. I'm an adult and can do as I please." you had guts, and the time, tonight.

You had been frustrated with Cordelia for weeks now and you were tired of mindlessly obeying.

Cordelia looked at you with wide eyes, not expecting the outburst or venomous tone of your voice. She was standing at this point, a good distance away from you.

You could practically see the wheels turning in her head. "Get up the stairs and to your room immediately, we will discuss this tomorrow." She ran a hand through her hair in frustration. "I was going there anyway." You spat and stomped up the stairs, making sure to slam your door as hard as you could.

You secretly hoped that Cordelia would come knocking on your door, begging you to unlock it and let her inside, but you knew that wasn't going to happen.

You changed into your pajamas and crawled into your bed, remembering that you were going to call Billie tonight. You looked at the time, 9:47 pm. Was it too late to call now? You chewed on your bottom lip as you pulled up her contact, opting to send a quick message first.

y/n: hi Billie! it's y/n, i was wondering if i could give you a call tonight?

You hesitated, but hit send. You stared at the screen, hoping Billie would instantly reply, but she was a busy woman. She had her own tv show for christ's sake, how could you be so selfish to expect her to drop everyth-

Your phone was ringing.

Your eyes went wide at the screen as you realized it was Billie calling you. You immediately pressed accept and pressed the phone up to your ear. "Found your tongue?" her voice was pure music to your ears.

You giggled softly, "Yeah, I did. It was amazing meeting you today." You were glad she wasn't standing right in front of you, your cheeks were flushed a bright pink, yet again.

"I would say the same to you, sweetheart." She was effortlessly charming and every time that nickname slipped through her lips your heart fluttered a bit too much.

"I didn't expect you to reply, nor call me. Especially so quickly because I know you're a busy woman and I respect that. I meant to call earlier but I got busy and when I got home something hap- I just am so happy to hear your voice." You wanted to smack yourself in the head, until your heard Billie's wonderful sultry laugh on the other side of the phone.

"You like my voice hm?" She teased. "Why wouldn't I call you back? You're a beautiful young woman whom I intend to keep calling." You chokes at her words. Did she really just call you beautiful?

"I- thank you but you're far more beautiful." The words slipped out before you could stop them and she gasped. "Now that is a lie y/n." her voice was dark and lovely.

"I never want to hear another self deprecating sentence come out of that pretty little mouth again." You were silent. God she really knew what you were missing, huh? Someone to show their interest. Why couldn't your girlfriend do the same?

"Yes ma'am." You were raised in the south, Louisiana of all places, so it wasn't strange to you to refer to people in that manner.

"Am I really getting that old?" She chuckled and you stammered "Oh, no! No I just i'm from the south, obviously, Louisiana and I was just raised to speak that wa-" Billie cut you off.

"I was joking, honey. I appreciate the respect." you sighed in relief. "How about you tell me about the rest of your day I missed out on, hm?" You were shocked, did she really want to know the mundane details of your life? She couldn't possibly.

"Really?" It came out as a squeak. "Of course, really. Tell me sweetheart." You smiled brightly as you began to tell Billie about the rest of your day, conveniently leaving out the part where you got yelled at by Cordelia.