caught // billie x cordelia

a/n: I make no apologizes for my crack ships

"Oh, don't stop on my account, sweetheart..." Billie says as she unapologetically ogles Cordelia in front of her, laid out on their shared queen sized bed, her fingers buried inside herself.

Cordelia freezes her movements, eyes going wide as she sees Billie standing in the door frame of their room, arms crossed with a smirk on her face as she looks hungrily at her. "I- uh," Cordelia stutters, still frozen in place.

Billie softly shuts and locks their door, peeling off her patterned coat and setting it on the arm chair, turning back to Cordelia with a grin "Please, do continue. I'd love to watch." Billie saunters to the bed.

This was a new situation for them both, never once had one caught the other in such a compromising position. Cordelia was no stranger to knowing how open Billie was with their sex life. Most things weren't off limit, this was just never something they had done before.

Billie had been on a road job to a haunted hotel for the past week to film a new episode of her show and Cordelia was completely touch starved. She had held off on touching herself the entire time Billie was gone, but here Billie was, home a day and a half early. She knew she was toast, she had broken a rule. Billie had informed her before leaving that she wasn't to touch herself while she was away and Cordelia nodded, not knowing how awful it would truly be.

Billie sat on the chest in front of their bed, leaning forward, her knees beneath her as Cordelia began her movements again. Her mouth watered at the sight as moans spilled from her lover's mouth. Cordelia was shocked that Billie hadn't completely stopped her, but yet encouraged her.

"You are so beautiful sweetheart," Billie purred, transfixed by the sight before her. Cordelia was hot an heavy, close to her release at this point and knowing her girlfriend was watching her every move, somehow made the situation even better.

She wished Billie was the one touching her, but she knew better than to break a rule and expect Billie's hands on her any time soon other than punishment. Cordelia then realized that this in itself served as the beginning of her impending doom.

"I'm so close" Cordelia whispered, immediately regretting her words and their uncanny way of spilling from her mouth without her permission. "Is that so?" Billie purred, now crawling on the bed in front of Cordelia, squared between her spread legs.

Cordelia nodded, unable to speak as her orgasm quickly came closer and Billie grabbed her wrist, immediately stopping her movements and Cordelia whined when her fingers were withdrawn by her lover. She panted as she watched Billie slip the digits into her mouth and suck them clean, groaning at the taste before letting them go with a pop.

"Maybe next time you'll be a good girl and listen to the rules." Billie gave Cordelia a quick kiss on the forehead before getting off the bed and walking towards the door. Without looking back, Billie warned Cordelia, "Don't you dare finish yourself off while I shower. I will know and you will be punished more than you're already going to be." With that, she shut the door behind her and Cordelia groaned, climbing off the bed and sprinting after her.

a/n: i have nothing to say but Cordelia bottoms for Billie and that's a fact

not edited