Chapter 11: Helps her to calm down

Start from the beginning

"W-What... why are y-you— "

Jennie felt stiffen when Lisa hugged her tight. Really tight. Lisa can really feel Jennie's body is shaking.

"C-Calm down. H-He's dead." Lisa mumbled and tightens the hug more.

She felt Jennie gripped her shirt on her chest and then heard her sobs. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Jennie tightly. Jennie cries hard after. Lisa's heart is pounding so fast but still hugs the girl.

•••••

After cleaning everything, leaving no trace and just the man's body covered with the blanket, they sneaked through the window and goes to where Lisa parked the car.

She gently pushed Jennie inside and then jogged to the driver's seat. Lisa still feels nervous with what she just witnessed. It's her first time seeing someone so angry like that.

"I-Is t-this why— Who told you to follow me?"

"No one. I did it on my own. To bring you back. The girls wanted you back."

Jennie stared through the window. Her hands are still shaking and she keeps on biting her nails while her feet stomps on the car floor. Lisa reached for her hand and squeezed them.

"Calm down." she mumbled. Jennie just pulled her hand from Lisa's grip.

Lisa just sighed. Almost an hour has passed, she parked the car. She looked at Jennie and the girl still looked hysterical.

"What is happening to you?"

"I-I h-have to do something to c-calm down.."

"What is it? I'll help you."

Jennie just opened the door and ran inside their hideout. Lisa followed her immediately. The girls saw them but didn't have the chance to ask because they are running.

Lisa heard Jennie closed their door loudly. She opened it and saw Jennie stripping off her clothes again, all of it. She was about go out when Jennie pulled her and pinned her to the door.

Her eyes widen again when Jennie kissed her hard. She was about to push her but Jennie wrapped her arms around Lisa's nape while kissing her.

"Y-You told me.. y-you'll h-help.. me.." Jennie pants between their kisses.

"H-Help me t-then, Lisa. Fuck me."

Lisa's eyes clenched when Jennie bit her lips but then still kissing. Jennie is fully naked, kissing her. Hearing those words coming from the girl, Lisa gives in.

She removed her clothes so fast, everything. Then wrapped her arms around Jennie. The girl pushed her to the bed and topped her. They continued kissing and pants so hard. Jennie started to grind on top of her. Lisa hugged Jennie tight and kissed her hard. She then felt the tip touching Jennie's entrance. She lets out a moan through her nose and kisses Jennie more. She felt Jennie's grips getting tighter as the girl pushes down. Jennie breathes heavily near her ear as she pushes down. Lisa holds Jennie's side and pushed herself in. Jennie screams and gripped the sheets tight. Lisa gritted her teeth, feeling the girl's tightness and pulled a little before pushing in farther. Jennie screams again while gripping the sheets tight, almost ripping it.

"T-Tight.." Lisa moans and hugged Jennie tight then thrusts again.

"AH! Ffu— " Jennie squealed in pain and pleasure.

JENNIE's POV

She's too big. She really is. I don't think I can handle it. But she's helping me. I'm sorry but I really have to do this. This is so embarrassing because.. it's Lisa.