Chapter 5: Daredevils

Start from the beginning

"Ne!" they replied.

Lisa stared at Jennie when she sat beside her and browses something on the desktop. She sneaked a peek and reads.

"The Persian killings? Why?"

"I think, some of them are still at large. I saw someone last night with the same tattoo. Like.." Jennie typed in some and hit enter.

"This."

"Oh.. the guard.. uhm.. remember the bald guard who blocked us last night? He has the same tattoo. Like.. on his neck. I saw it."

"Really?" Jennie mumbled and typed in something again.

"Can you point out who that man was in this picture?"

Lisa leaned closer. Jennie gritted her teeth and pushed Lisa's face away from her.

"Ouch! I thou— You don't have to lean so close like that!"

"I have to. I have a bad eyes sight." Lisa retorted.

"She has." Python mumbled as she walks passed by them. Lisa just shrugged at Jennie and leaned closer again. Jennie closed her eyes and rolls the swivel chair a little far.

"There's no bald one here. Oh! I think, that's him." Lisa mumbled and pointed to one from the picture.

Lisa pulled back herself and lets Jennie scan the picture.

"Face recognition. Do you guys have it here?"

"Yep. Zoom in, Persian." Hedgehog mumbled.

Jennie did it and the picture zoom in.

"Okay." Hedgehog said.

"Goddamnit! He was in front of you!" A.I. scowled angrily through her mic. The girls just giggled on her.

"Another bet game, unnie?" Lisa mumbles as they watch.

"Yep. Split in squad tho." Jisoo replied.

"Oh! New skin?" Grasshopper asked.

"Bought it yesterday." Jisoo chuckled.

"Uhh.. Persian, is this what you're looking for?" Hedgehog mumbled and nods to her desktop.

Jennie rolled the chair closer to her and look at it.

"Yeah.. it's them. So, successors live."

The girls looked at Jennie when she stood up and jogged her way upstairs.

"This Persian family.. she really has something against them, hasn't she?" Lisa mumbled.

"I guess so.. yeah." Python said as she stared at the picture too.

"Let me scan it." Lisa mumbles and rolls her chair towards the computer Jennie used a while ago.

"Oh ghad.." she mumbled.

"Look. This was the picture I saw from her wallet."

"So, she's taking her revenge?"

"Looks like it."

"Kim's clan massacre. Being the richest family ... " Deer reads.

"Richest? That Squirt is rich?" Lisa can't believe what she's reading.

"With no single person made it from the killing. Few years after, Persian family were announced massacred. ... " Python continued reading.

"Well, one did live." A.I. mumbled.

"No tracks or any signs of who killed them. Gosh! She's good." Python commented.

They immediately moved away from Lisa when they saw Jennie approaching.