Chapter- 38

How does it feel to be pampered..?

Well, that's the question which should be asked to every kid or even an elderly person who were pampered by their parents and elder siblings from a very young age.

Some doesn't even care whether their pampering could destroy the character of the little one whom they paper while some cares about everything even though, they pamper their kid by a lot..

It's the same thing happening in MruNi's Apartment, for now..

In MruNi's Apartment

" What the..!! " this was the screech heard from Manik Malhotra, who got pissed when his wife was pulled into the great pampered child's arms, among the Murthys and Kapoors, Mr. Rehan Kapoor..

Rehan (pissed): Aap..aap Mamma banne wali ho..?

Nandini stood in a great dilemma while the rest had different kind of expressions on their faces. Malhotras along with Manik's friends stood confused while Nandini's family were expecting the emotional drama coming up.

Technically, they were enjoying it..

Nandini: Um..nothing like that baby..!!

Manik groaned at Nandini and gave her a very pissed look..

Manik: Mujhe tho kabhi baby nahi bulaya phir isko kyu bula rahe ho. Handsome kaafi nahi the kya..?

Nandini: Shut up, Manik...

She turned to Rehan, who was on the verge of bursting out..

Nandini: Baby..please listen to me..

Rehan (depressed): Are you going to be Mamma or not, Di..?

Nandini gulped and nodded in yes and the next second, she saw Rehan's eyes welling up which pierced her heart. Had it been the previous Nandini, she would have made him understand the situation lovingly but for now, she herself felt weak..

Rehan: Mathlab, sach mein..aap Mamma hi banne wali ho..

Manik (annoyed): Problem kya hai, Mr. Kapoor..?!

Rehan gave Manik a pissed look..

Rehan: Ye sab aapke wajah se hai. Meri Di ko pregnant kiya hai aapne. Apne galath kiya hai yaha..

Manik stood there shocked..

Manik: Apni beewi ko pregnant karana galathi kabse hone lagi..?

Nandini felt like banging her head somewhere..

Nandini: Grumpy coffee, will you be quiet for a moment. Warna, sach mein main tumhare saath nahi aaungi..

Manik (irritated): What the he..!!!

And he gulped the next word down his throat while Nandini concentrated again in Rehan..

Nandini: Rehan..samjha kar na..aapki Di Mamma banne wali ho..you're gonna become a Maamu..kithne achi bath hai na..

Rehan (annoyed): Mujhe koi Mamu nahi banna..

Reeha stepped ahead with a very annoyed look on her face..

Reeha: Oye chipku handsome chota bhai, tumhara dimaag ka screw kisne nikaal diya. You're going to be an uncle in such a young age, dude. Think about it, when you get married, you're gonna have a matured nephew instead of any toddler. Its going to be for your own benefit, koi tumhe tang karne nahi aaega na apni first night pe..