Chapter- 28

How does it feel to spend some time with family and love..?!

It's a very beautiful moment of one's life, isn't it..! Being with your family and your loved one is something you would find peaceful.

Sometimes, some people aren't that lucky to spend their time with their loved one. Some don't get time while some don't have their loved ones. This make them so hurt. Some show it wile some don't.

Manik Malhotra is finally going to enjoy his time with his family and the reason behind it is his own love, oops, not yet realized love, Nandini Malhotra..!!

In the Duke's Nose

The boys were busy in making tents as per Mukti's insistence. She wanted to spend the night in the very same place in tents. She said, she wanted this night to be memorable in their lives and it shouldn't be in their farmhouse but there, in the Duke's nose.

Manik, protested like usual but he couldn't argue much. Of course, his Lilliput was a thorn in his way when it comes to arguments..

Mukti: Yes, its perfect..

She exclaimed in joy after seeing the well-made tents and the boys smiled at her.

Mukti: Chalo, let's gather around now..

Manik: Now what, Muku..??

Mukti ( grinned ): For Bonfire...

Manik ( frowned ): Seriously..?? You mean now, its already 10 p.m..

Cabir: Bhai, bonfire raath ko hi lagathe hai, you know, we don't need fire in the morning..

Manik shot a glare at him..

Nandini: Chalo, let's make preparations for it, then..

Manik: But, I didn't say yes to it, yet..

She looked at Raj and grinned at him..

Raj: Tum jo bologe wahi hoga..

Raj grinned at her back and she passed a flying kiss to him and then turned to Manik who was staring at his Dad in shock..

Nandini: Lo, Senior Malhotra ko koi problem nahi, tho junior Malhotra se permission maangne ke zaroorath nahi hai, chalo Choti, Mruno, let's get to work..

The girls nodded at her, immediately and got busy with their work. While, Manik gave an unbelievable look to his father..

Raj: What..? Tum apni beewi ko nahi jaanthe ho kya, kuch zyada hi beizati karthi hai meri, bachke rehna hai mujhe usse, I'm her favorite target..

He hid his smile after seeing the great Raj Malhotra helpless..

Manik: Meri beewi buri nahi hai, jaise ki aap keh rahe hai..

And he moved towards the girls while the rest gaped at each other and then busted out in laughter..

Shravan: Chalo, let's also help them..

Soon, everyone indulged themselves in preparing for a perfect bonfire setting. Seems like, Mukti has prepared everything a long time back..

Nandini ( whispered ): Choti, tumhara plan meri samaj mein nahi aa rahi hai..

Mukti ( whispered back ): Bhabi, aap zara sabr rakhiye na..

Nandini: Wahi tho nahi hai mujhmein..

Mukti ( giggled ): Kya Bhabi, mein tho bas thodi der keliye intezar karne keliye bol rahi hoon na, we'll get in action soon..

Nandini: Arey yar, Choti, ye koi maamuli cheez nahi hai, you know Grumpy coffee well right, he gets angry even for a small thing, mein tho uske gusse ko bhav hi nahi dethi par tum tho ek baar uske aankon mein dekho, rona shuru karogi..