Chapter- 23

Is it possible to go crazy when you realize you're in love..??

Some people realize their love, lately, while some can realize it as soon as they get to see their love..

But, the question is, will they go crazy just because they realized that they're in love..??

Just because, they realized they fell in love with the most unexpected person..??

I have no answer for it, because falling in love and being crazy for it is something alien to me, but definitely, Nandini Manik Malhotra has gone crazy..!!

In Malhotra's Farmhouse

Mrunal's Bedroom

Mrunal stared at her best friend in utter shock. She was simply staring without blinking her eyes and her jaws dropped down.

Oh, what would have happened..?!

Nothing much, firstly, her best friend walked into her bedroom and hugged her or precisely squeezed her like she was some lemon and then, she jumped on the bed and started jumping like a rabbit but at the end, she got down and sat on the floor while pouting sadly..

What exactly happened to her Fluffy..??

That was the only question roaming in her mind..

Mrunal, stealthily, sat beside Nandini without making any noise and stared at her face..

Mrunal: When did it happen..??

Nandini was still lost in her own world. So, Mrunal smacked Nandini's head which brought her trance..

Nandini: Ouch, kya hai khooni..? Aisa koi martha hai kya..?

Mrunal: Of course, I do. Par bath ye hai, when did it happen..??

Nandini ( sighed ): I don't know. I was also thinking the same..when did it happen..??

Mrunal ( frowned ): Mathlab, you don't know. Like, you didn't feel any kind of pain..?

Nandini: Nahi..wait..what..

Nandini looked at Mrunal confusedly..

Mrunal: Arey, didn't you feel any pain..??

Nandini ( frowned ): Why would I feel painful..??

Mrunal: What do you mean by that..?? Of course, you would feel painful, when you hit your head..

And, Nandini, again stared at Mrunal in confusion..

Nandini: Hit my head..?? When did I even hit my head, dude..?

Mrunal: Well, after seeing you, anyone could say that you hit your head somewhere or else, you simply lost your mind somewhere..

Nandini glared at Mrunal, who was waiting for an answer from her..

Nandini: Like seriously..tujhe ye sab pagalpan lag rahi hai..??

Mrunal: Aur nahi tho kya..like, firstly, you hugged me like we were seeing after a year and then, you started jumping on this poor bed and then finally you kept your not-so-beautiful a** on this beautiful floor, na jaane kaunse type ke muh se, like you lost your favorite candy..

Nandini glared again..

Nandini: I thought of sharing it with my best friend but nahi, my best friend is a khooni then how can she listen to my sukh-dukh kahani..