Chapter- 26

Have you ever did something which's exactly to be called " alien "..??

Maybe, you're a very soft or polite person but then you tend to do something which is done by a very outspoken person.

Or else..

You might be a very harsh and rough person but then you had to do something that would be done by an introvert..

Can't say, it depends upon our circumstances..

Well, such a circumstance has just knocked at Manik Malhotra's face and the circumstance is his own wife or precisely, manofying his wife, Nandini Manik Malhotra..

In Malhotra's Farmhouse

At night

MaNan's Bedroom

Nandini stared at her husband, who was applying something on his face while turning his back to her, with a bored look on her face..

Nandini: What actually is your problem, Grumpy Coffee..? You've been standing in front of that mirror for the past 10 minutes. Shadi mein jaa rahe ho kya..?? We're just going for stealing..

She spoke in a 'duh' tone while getting irritated with Manik's behavior..

Manik: Yeah right, it should be "just stealing" after all. Shadi tho isse bhi zyada easy hai, ek kurta pehenna hai aur ek pajama, baath khatham, par yaha mujhe ye sab karne pad raha hai..

Nandini: Aise bhi kya kar rahe ho tum..Make up pehen rahe ho kya..??

He turned to her and she jumped in her place while keeping a hand on her heart..

Nandini: What the f*** you did with your face..?!

She shouted while rubbing her her heart to soothe it's thumping while Manik glared at her..

Manik: Language, Lilliput..Agar Muku sunn liya tho..

She gave a " really " look to him..

Nandini: Tumhe iss kamre ke kis kone mein Choti nazar aa rahe ho..??

Manik: Arey kamre kyu, kahi wo bahar khadi hui thi tho..

Nandini: Forget it, kahi suna tha mene, never speak with an over-protective brother, it's a waste of time..Ab, kripya ye batha deejiye ki aapne iss chehre ko kaala kyu kiya. Mathlab, mujhe patha hai aapko BLACK se beinteha pyar hai par ithne height thak pohanchega ye mene socha hi nahi..

He glared at her and to be honest, all she could see were his eyes because his face was black so couldn't depict whether it had turned red or not due to the anger..

Manik: Ek tho mein tumhare saath ye stupid game keliye aa raha hoon aur tumhe..

Nandini: Oh hello, kya kaha..?? Game..?? Hum koi game keliye nahi, balki steal karne keliye jaa rahe hai..

Manik: Jo illegal hai..

Nandini: Come on Grumpy coffee, ithna bhi kya hai stealing mein..?? Hum churake agle din, yaani ki kal hi wapas denge..

Manik: Iseeliye tho aa raha hoon mein tumhare saath, warna mein bohath shareef hoon..

She roamed her eyes from top to bottom and Manik tried to hide himself from her..

Nandini ( sarcastically ): Ek kahavat suna tha mene, jo zaroorath se zyada lamba hoga uske paas dimaag kam honge, ab mujhe ek proof bhi milgayi..