Chapter- 30

How does it feel to get crazy with your love..?

A wonderful feeling..!!

This is one reason why people prefer to become friends first and then lovers. As friends don't complain if you act like a crazy person while for love, you will come in contact with many "what ifs".

When you get crazy with your Love and there's no complain from him/her then you should call yourself lucky..

Manik Malhotra and Nandini Manik Malhotra are also going to have a crazy night oops..a crazy date..

In Mlahotra's Mansion

"Bwack "..

The Sound of a Punch all over again..!!

Manik held his jaw and tried to adjust it with his hand while looking at Nandini in shock, who gave him a murderous glare..

Manik: Don't tell me it was for that peck..!!

Nandini ( sarcastically ): Glad, you realized it..

Manik ( whined ): Mathlab, har baar zaroori hai kya. Kiss ke baad ek punch..

Nandini ( pissed ): I have already told you not to kiss me without my permission. Par nahi, tumhe tho kisike baath maanne ka mathlab hi nahi samajtha..

Manik ( glared ): Tum koi padosi ki nahi, meri beewi ho tho permission ki kya zaroorath hai..

Nandini: Zaroorath hai, mujhe Gentleman pasand hai..

Manik: Tum uss movie ke barein mein bath kyu kar rahe ho ab..?

Nandini ( confused ): Hain..? Kause movie..?

Manik: Arey wahi..ek movie release hua na recently, A Gentleman..patha nahi actors kaun the, I don't watch movies much..

She gave him a very pissed look and he took a step back..

Manik: Fine..I...I apologize okay..

Nandini ( raised her eyebrows ): For the kiss..

Manik: Of course not, why would I apologize for kissing my Lilliput..!! I apologized for pissing you off with that movie's name..!!

She hid her smile after hearing him but faked an angry look for him..

Manik: Ab chalo, hame jaana hai..

Nandini: Pehle mujhe ye stiletto pehenne dho..

She showed the stilettos which were in her hands and he sighed and then picked her up in his arms making her to squeal in shock..

Nandini: Grumpy Coffee, kar kya rahe ho tum..? Mujhe neeche uthro..

He started to walk out of his room along with her in his arms..