Chapter- 4

How to get away from pain..??

That's a wonderful question because that's the only question which will have innumerable answers. Because, getting away from pain isn't that easy, it will hurt you more while on the other hand, there are different methods for different people who use them to get away from that four letter word PAIN.

And some people, instead of doing anything, they simply seek God's help and ask him to send an Angel in their lives to get them out of their problems. Manik Malhotra's sub-conscious mind might have prayed too which is why even his life took a 360 degree turn..

Uh, but the question is, can she really be an Angel, I mean, Angel doesn't talk non-stop, they don't act like a casual person even if they are drowning in pain or anger or guilt, let be any emotion, they will have a particular feeling unlike, Nandini Manik Malhotra, apparently, she is the Angel we were talking about..Can she really be an Angel in Manik Malhotra's life..? Well, it's said, expect the unexpected thing at unexpected time due to unexpected persons in the most unexpected way...

So, maybe, even a weird personality could become the reason of someone's smile and so Manik's life might turn colorful due to one simply Angel, who is his wife, by now..

In Malhotra Mansion

MaNan's Bedroom

Manik opened his eyes slowly while adjusting to the sunlight that just peeked inside his room. But, he couldn't breathe properly, what's wrong..

He touched his nose only to come in contact with a hand. He, freaked out seeing a hand on his nose. Is there any ghost..?? He slowly, traveled his eyes to his right to see who was the holder of this hand and bingo..!! He just got to see that ghost..er...person..

Manik ( sighed ): God...I just forgot, I was married..

There she, Nandini Malhotra, was lost in deep slumber with her right hand on her stomach and left hand on Manik's nose with her lips pouted cutely, which made him smile a bit, like a very tiny-weeny bit..

Manik ( sarcastic grin): Iske haath rakhne keliye koi jagah hi nahi mila tho socha kyu pareshan hojaaon, hain na apna " husband ", uske naak pe rakhoongi..

He took her hand off his face slowly and kept it on the pillow, uh-oh, not the ones their heads were resting, well the one which was acting like a bridge in between them. In fact, there are 4 pillows in the middle which formed into a bridge so that their bodies don't come in contact with each other and the idea was from Manik Malhotra's brain because she was way too sleepy to even see him sleeping on the same bed where she was sleeping..

He got up and moved to the washroom and the next second he heard something..

" Fluffyyyyyyyyy....uthoooooooo....you stupid brainless witch...uthooooo..." hearing it, he jumped on his place and searched for the voice in thw whole room..

Manik ( frowned ): Ye aawaz kaha se aa rahe hai..Wo bhi ek ladki ki...Chudail jaise chillaa rahi hai..

" You whingeing lady monkey...pull that a** of yours from your not-so-softy beddddd....." again that voice and suddenly he heard another voice which was familiar..

Manik: Isn't it lilliput's voice..??

He looked at Nandini and found her groaning in sleep and muttering something..

Nandini: Chup ho jaa kameeni...

Manik ( nodded ): What a great morning wish..

He walked more to her and found the voice was coming from nearby..Soon, he saw Nandini smashing something with her hand. he took that thing in his hand and heard that same lady or chudail's voice, according to Manik Malhotra, coming from it..

MaNan- Yearning to be lovedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें