Chapter- 3

What's a plan..??

In definition, it means, a scheme or method of acting, doing, proceeding, making..etc..

Well, isn't it quiet similar to what we humans do. We always keep a plan before doing something. We do have a backup plan even before murdering someone.

But, what people can't understand is, a plan is actually something useless. When you plan something, it's not necessary that you'll succeed in it. You plan a great future before getting married but you may end up in divorcing each other due to several problems. Did you plan your divorce too..?? Of course not, so what's the use of having a plan..??

There's no use and so Manik Malhotra stopped having plans on his future since the past 2 years of his life. Which is why, he's getting married without even having a conversation with his would-be-wife, well leave the conversation, he hasn't even seen her, not even her photo..

In an Auditorium

The Marriage Mandap

Manik was sitting with an angry face, who was actually waiting for his bride. He turned to his right and glared at his family who didn't even bother to look at him..

Mukti ( fake smile ): Cabir Bhai, mujhe darr lag rahi hai..

Cabir ( confused ): Kyu..? Tere peeche koi gunde hai kya..?

Mukti ( glared ): Kabhi tho serious hoja. Yaha Manik Bhai aisa ghoor rahe hai jaise mujhe tukde karke khaane keliye bhi unhe koi dikhath nahi hai..

Cabir ( sarcastically ): Tera Bhai koi Anthropophagite nahi hai. Waise bhi, you won't taste good for a an anthropophagist too. Tum ladkiyan make up dalthe hai na, tho natural taste nahi milega..

Mukti made a bad face at him..

Nyonika: Raj..ladki kaha hai..

Raj: Arey, muhurath nikla nahi abi thak. Thoda sabr rakho..

Nyonika: Mujhe tho jaldh se jaldhi hi ye shadi karwana hai..

Mukti: Waise Dad, what's her name..?

Raj: Nandini...

Cabir ( raised his eyebrow ): Nandini...and what..? Surname...?

Raj ( sighed): I told you right, Cabir. She's an orphan so you can't expect her to have a surname..

Cabir nodded in understanding..Soon, Raj's eyes caught the bridal figure walking towards the Mandap..

Raj ( smiled ): Lo...aa gayi dulhan..Nandini..

Rest of the Malhotras too looked in the front to see Nandini walking towards them with a girl beside her..

Mukti ( squealed in adoration ): She looks so beautiful...

Raj ( stunned ): She's looking different, in this attire..

And the next second, Nandini stood in front of Malhotras with her family..

Nandini ( smiled ): Hey Gra....

Raj ( immediately ): Arey tum bohath khoobsurath lag rahi ho..Chalo, muhurath ka waqt nikalne wale hai..aur ye sab...kaun kaun..?

Nandini ( smiled sweetly ): Thank You. And this is my best friend, Mrunal Singhania. And her parents, Mr. Avinash Singhania and Mrs. Revati Avinash Singhania..

Avinash glared at Nandini and she smiled sheepishly..

Nandini: And yeah, just like my parents..