Chapter- 29

Is it written somewhere that one can't find his/her father in someone who's not your father..??

I don't think so..!

What's so bad in it, if you find a fatherly figure in someone who give a kind of affection which only a father could. Especially, if the person is someone fatherless, then its like a gift for them.

When you wanna share your problems with someone, then mostly its your mother. But, a father is someone equally important in your life. Some find a friend in their father while some find a mentor.

Either way, its a blessing. Truly a blessing..!!

Nandini Manik Malhotra also found it as a blessing and now, she's finding that father in someone else too, after all, she has also lost her own father..

In Malhotra's Farmhouse

In the Garden

" Why don't you say it out that you want me to open up..?? " heard Raj, who was turning back to move inside the farmhouse.

Raj ( shocked ): Huh..

He turned to face Nandini in shock but she was standing with her eyebrows crooked..

Nandini: Come on Grand pa, you can say that, if you want me to know what I hide in my heart. Especially, regarding Shravan's question.

Raj ( shocked ): Mind reader bhi ho kya..?

Nandini ( casually ): Nahi..par mein apnon ke aankhen pad sakthi hoon..

Raj smiled at her warmly..

Raj: Tho hum sab apna hi hai tumhareliya..?

She stared at him to see him smiling and that smile reminded her of her favorite person. Her father.

She sat on the bench which was kept nearby and looked at Raj making him to settle beside her.

Nandini: Mein bohath bath karthi hoon, Grand pa par wo kabhi bhi emotionally related nahi hai. Kyunki, mujhe nahi patha, aise kaise bath karna hai. Phir bhi, aaj mein poochna chahthi hoon, why do you find me so important. I can see it in your eyes, Mom's eyes..kaun hoon mein aapke liye..?

She turned to him with curious eyes only to see him smiling.

Raj: Hame nahi patha. Hum tho ek doosre se ye sawal bohath baar pooch chuke hain par jawab kabhi nahi mile. Shayad log sahi kehthe hai, kabhi kabhi jo risthe hum banathe hai, wo dil ko kuch zyada hi attach karthe hain. All we know is, you became someone so important for us. Maybe, its because, you're Manik's wife, or maybe, you became another daughter for us..

She smiled at him after listening to it..

Nandini: Bete ki beewi hai tho kya..? Contract based hai na..??

She spoke her worries out to see him smiling again..

Raj: Pehle hum bhi wahi sochthe the, par aaj aise nahi lag rahe hai..Tum ithni bhi buri nahi ho.

He spoke dramatically at the end making her to giggle and he too started to laugh with her..

Nandini: Aap bhi bure nahi ho, bas thoda, grey hairs hai..

He glared at her which she ignored while smiling..

Nandini: Mom and you remind me a lot about my parents, you know. Papa bhi aise the, fun-loving and my hero..

That was the moment, Manik came looking for Nandini in the garden, only to see her chatting with Raj. He moved further and was about to walk towards the bench when he heard..