Chapter- 7

Have you ever felt confused regarding your own behavior..??

Like, you do something which you never did. You are becoming someone else when you weren't anything but that new person. You do such things which you've never done in your life even if someone pressurize you to do the same..

Though, you become someone else, instead of getting worried for your own self, you feel some other emotions. You feel extremely happy, joyous or peace..You don't feel that you're loosing yourself but you're gathering the broken parts of your soul..

The same thing was happening with Manik Malhotra too. He was a person who never listened to anyone other than his family. And, when his soul got broken, he stopped listening to his family too. But, now, within 2 days, a simply, lilliput just entered in his life and is ruling over him. She made him do which he has never done in his life. She made him listen to her when none had the courage to even look in his eyes.

What was happening with him..?? How come he's becoming helpless in front of her..? How come he couldn't react when she makes him do something which she wanted to happen..?

This is quiet frustrating. It was angering him and that anger just turned into outburst which is why some poor souls had to bear it..Poor souls..?? Now, who are they..??

In Pace Motors

There stood, some extremely poor souls, who are unfortunately Manik Malhotra's employees, shivering in fear. Will something happen today..? Will he fire them..? Or worse, will he eat them up, monsters do that thing, right..??

While, Manik, he simply threw some files on the floor and stood up from his seat, in extreme anger and shouted in the top of his voice..

Manik: What the hell was that..? You're gonna make a presentation out of this silly sentences. Pace Motors is Manik Malhotra's hardwork and you wanna destroy it..You're fired..

Poor souls, they looked at him with scared faces..

Employee 1: Sir, please don't do it. We..

Manik ( shouted ): I said, you're fired..Now, out..

And his cabin got empty within a minute. He slumped on his chair and palmed his face and tried to control himself..

Manik ( angrily ): That lilliput, she simply made me wear this stupid outfit. Do I look like some clown to her that she made me wear such colorful suit..The whole office was staring at me with wide opened mouths just because they saw me in this clown's outfit..I won't leave her in a single piece today..Nandini Malhotra ho na tum, ab Manik Malhotra ko jaanne ka mauka mila hai tujhe, jaan lo tum..

He continued with his work which includes, shouting at his employees too..

In Healthy Life Hospital

Nandini's Cabin

Nandini was going through some files when she remembered about something..

Nandini: Arey, aaj tho mere next plan execute karna hai na. Offo, mein bhi na, budhi ho chuki hoon kya jo kuch bhi yaad nahi kar paa rahi hai aajkal..

She closed the file and took her bag, when someone knocked at the door..

Nandini: Come in..

Someone entered and Nandini looked at that person and sighed inaudibly..

Nandini ( fake smiled ): Yes, Dr. Aadit..

Aadit, who has thought that he would never cross Nandini's path couldn't control himself from taking care of their friendship. He, always made sure that he at least eats a meal with Nandini..