Daniel was snoring lightly on the couch and we both looked at him.

"I think he's very comfortable, here." Chase said looking amused.

"I think I should wake him up."

"Let him be.." he said. "I think we need to rest as well, we had a long day."

"Okay." I said as he give me a small smile.

"Here are some clothes you can change it to." He handed me a black shirt and his boxer. "If you would like to take a shower, you can use my washroom."

"Okay, thank you. There's extra tooth brush in the top cabinet on your right and clean towels on the left cabinet."

"Thanks." I said, suddenly shy about this arrangement.

"I'll see you soon, love." He kissed my nose lightly and moved back. I walked to the washroom and take in the big washroom, everything was white and dark blue-just like his room. It was a big washroom with two marble sinks, a bath tub in the middle of the room. There's even a chandelier hanging in the middle of the washroom. A shower space as well.

I took a quick shower and used his shampoo and shower gel. I like the smell of his shower gel.

When I stepped out of the room. I see him for the first time glasses, I didn't know he wear glasses. It was a black frame, almost but not entirely found glasses. He was on his bed and his hair was wet and he has changed into a dark shirt and the rest of his body was covered by blanket reading a book.

"I didn't know you wear glasses." I said to him.

"Hardly." He smiled. "But I do at times."

"You look nice in that." I said to him as I climbed on the bed and looked at his face. It definitely suits him, he look handsome like always.

"Thanks." He said and put the book on the side and pulled me close to him. "I like seeing you in my clothes."

"Thanks." I blushed. "What book is that?" I asked, curiously.

"Just doing some research for my work." He said showing me the book that clearly has business background to it.

"You know you can continue reading the book?" I said.

"No." He said. "I want to learn more about you."

"We can.. tomorrow."

"I was just reading because I was bored." He said as he took off his glasses and put it aside.

"What you want to know about me?" I asked and kissed his cheek, lightly.

"I can get use to all the kisses and hugs." He sighed. "I didn't know you would be this affectionate. Not that I'm complaining."

I laughed a bit and he smiled. His arm was on my shoulder while I was hugging him.

"So, what you want to know about me?"

"Anything. You don't share much with me about you."

"I know. I like comics." I said. "I like piano, I like ballet as well."

"You do ballet as well?"

"Yes, but it's been a while since I danced."

"I would love to watch you dance." He said. "You always surprise me with something new, the more I get to know you."

"I told you, I do have some fun moments." I smiled.

"I'm glad you did." He said. "Tell me more." He was hungry for informations.

"My pet peeves is walking at home in outdoor shoes." I said. "I like romantic comedies." And that's how we spent our night talking about ourselves and fell asleep on each other's arms.

I woke up to find Chase looking at me with a smile.

"Good morning." I said to him with a small smile on my face.

"Good morning, beautiful." He kissed my forehead lightly.

"Did you have a good night?" I asked, shyly.

"Yes." He smiled. "How about you?"

"Excellent."

And he laughed as he hugged me tightly. I could hear his heart beat and it sounds soothing.

"As much as I want to stay in bed. We have to go down. Your brother made a fuss this morning and complained about my hospitality."

"Did he?" I asked him.

"He was not happy we left him in the couch." He grinned.

"Oh. Daniel." I said.

"Let's go." He said as he got up from the bed and pulled me up with him. "We have to please the Master."