Chapter 5

Emilia Ellis

I have never seen such a beautiful grey eyes before. He have a beautiful feature and almost reminded me of Mr.Caleb. It can't be his son, since he said he won't be coming here.

He have a strong cheekbones and jawlines that I think can cut your fingers if you touch them. Ha! Sound too cliche, but he does have a perfect feature. He was quite tall and have a good built.His beautiful lip, turned into a smirk as he caught me staring and I tried to pin point if I have seen this guy before. He seemed so familiar, yet at the same time seem like a stranger to me. Someone stepped out of the washroom and pushed passed me, rather rudely and give him an excited hug.

"Let's go, Em." I see Daniel who was walking towards me now. I walked towards his direction and he put his hands on my shoulder while pushing me to get out from there quickly and I rolled my eyes at him.

"That's why I don't trust you to go anywhere, alone." He said.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You were standing there and gawking shamelessly at that couple." He threw his head back and laughed and lead us to the exit.

"I was not gawking at them." I said in a small voice.

"If you start dating someone, David and I are going to have lots of fun." He said dropping his arm down and opened the door for me to get in the car.

"I know, you two will make the poor man's life a walking disaster." I said.

"You know us well." He winked as I shake my head and slipped inside the car, but before that. I see the guy coming out of the building and he made eye contact with me one more time and I looked away and got inside the car. I was glad of the tinted window as I watched him walked down the stairs with the woman in his arms.

Daniel slipped inside the car and Jace drove up to the Main Street and towards home.

"What are you thoughts about playing the piano in cousin's Teagan's reception?" He asked looking at me.

"I'm still thinking about it. I will let her know this weekend, just in case I don't play-at least she will have a backup."

He nodded his head in agreement.

"Are you off tomorrow?" I asked.

"I wish." He laughed. "I have meetings. I can't wait for weekend." He sighed.

"Me too." I said. "Two more days, brother."

"I don't know why we never have this party on a Friday! At least I can get drunk and don't have to worry about work."

"We do this on the week day because Friday is always filled with events and it's difficult to invite people." I said.

"Oh..Em." He sighed. "I wish you were my manager."

I chuckled. "Why? What's wrong with Tom?"

"He's all over the place." He said. "He's super nice, but all over the place and it's hard for all of us."

"If I'm your manager, you will be bossing me around. No, thank you."

"I would be really nice." He smiled and pulled my cheek and I glared at him.

When we reached home, we both decided to call it a night. I took a quick shower before going to bed. It was definitely a long and tiring day for me, but nothing bothers me more than the guy and his smirk. I swear I have seen him somewhere before or that smirk before, but I couldn't point out,where. I fell asleep while thinking about that.

The next day, most of the staffs was tired and I feel them too. I know, most of them had to stay back very late to ensure all the guests has left and all our things was taken back from the venue. I really appreciated their hard work and their extra help, which is why we decided to give them bonus as an appreciation in their coming pay check.