Chapter 28

Emilia Ellis

I put Buttercup on her bed. One side of my room was redecorated and was made into her little corner. Her bed was there, there was cubby on top of her bed that was filled with toys for her to play. I want to take pictures with her and hang some pictures of us around the room.

I checked my emails before going to bed. Leslie emailed me, that she is coming back on Monday and said she was doing better and thanked me for the time off, which I gladly explained was absolutely fine and necessary and was glad she is doing fine.

I didn't realize it was midnight already by the time I checked all my emails. I do receive quite a lots of mails during weekend as the staffs have quite a lot of questions especially on weekends.

My phone rang when I was getting ready for bed. Chase's name lit up on the screen and I frowned a little. He never calls this late.

"Hello?" I answered the call a little worried.

"Uh.. is this Emilia?" It wasn't Chase though.

"Who's this? Where is Chase?" I asked.

"This is Cody, you remember me right?"

"Yes. Where's Chase? Why are you using his phone to call me?"

"He's overly drunk and we are in a club."

My heart sunk a bit. I thought he said he was going for dinner..

"And." I whispered.

"He's not willing to leave the club. We will get kick out and most likely get blacklisted. I need your help."

"What are you guys doing over there?"

"We were having dinner in a restaurant and some paparazzi made some scene and he was mad and upset, that's why we came here and now he's too drunk and too wild."

"I'm not sure if I should be there.." I said hesitantly.

"Please." He said. "He keeps calling your name whenever some woman is passing by.. it's getting us lots of attention."

I don't know what to feel about this..

"I'm coming, text me the address." I said.

I got ready. I just changed into a jeans and pulled on a black hoodie and kissed buttercup lightly. I have to let someone know that I left buttercup by herself. I might have to ask the night duty staff to watch her. Daniel must be asleep by now. I explained to the staff about Buttercup before putting on classic Vans and went to the garage and got on the Mercedes. I adjusted the mirrors and the seat and pulled out of the garage. The securities cams forward and I rolled down my window. They were hesitant to open the door for me to go out.

"Would you like us to call someone to drive you?" One of them ask, hesitantly. I know.. he didn't want to ask-but Daniel must have made them do this.

"Don't worry about it. I should be fine."

He winced lightly and nodded his head. It wouldn't be a good idea to argue with me right now. I would have snapped at him and regret it later. I thanked them and drove to the club that was fifteen minutes away from my place. People were still lining up outside the club to get in. I doubt I will be allowed to get inside the club with my outfit and I have never been to a club before, so I don't know how it works. Do I stand in line or Do I confront the bouncer?

I doubt I would be of any help coming over here. I have no idea what to do..

I called Chase and was glad when Cody picked up.

"I'm outside. How do I get in?" I asked.

"Go to the bouncer and tell him your name. You should be able to get in."