Chapter- 2

In the cafe

Raj was still staring at Nandini in shock. What's with this girl..?? First of all, she doesn't sound like a normal human being, she talks non-stop, he actually got shocked after seeing her attire too and now she wanted to have a contract marriage with his son. Did she get hit by any vehicle..??

Raj: Er..Miss Nandini, are you the same person who I am looking for..?

Nandini ( scrunched her nose ): What..? Were you looking for someone else too..?

Raj: I meant, are you the same girl with whom I talked yesterday evening at 5 p.m...?

Nandini ( held her head ): Dekhiye Mr. Malhotra. Mein aap jaise jobless nahi hoon. Mere paas ithne saare kaam hai tho mein kaise yaad kar sakthi hoon ki mein 5 baje kisse bath kar rahi thi..Arey dhin mein aapko sirf 2 phone calls aathe hai kya..?

Raj ( shocked ): Kya mein...aapko..koi aise waise aadhmi dikhtha hoon kya..??

Nandini ( freaked out ): Kya..?? Bhale koi aadhmi " aise waise " ho saktha hai kya..?

Raj simply palmed his face, he didn't expect another embarrassment..

Raj ( sighed ): Miss Nandini..mera mathlab wo nahi tha. Khair chod..Actually, I just wanted to clear my doubt. I was waiting here for a girl who added her name in "marryme.com" and I have talked with her yesterday in the evening at 5 and fixed a meeting with her for today morning in this cafe. Are you the same person..

Nandini ( shrugged her shoulders ): If you're the same person who sounded like a khadoos on the phone, then I am that same sweet girl whom you're looking for..

Raj stared at her with widened eyes, it seems like, by the end of the meeting, his eyes could come out of it's sockets..

Raj: Khadooossss....???

Nandini: Ab ithna stretch math keejiye. You literally sound like a khadoos. I mean, you just said two sentences on the phone.." Hello, am I speaking to Miss Nandini, the girl who applied her name in marryme.com..? " " Okay, let's meet tomorrow morning in the cafe, bye.." I mean, you just fixed a meeting in two sentences. Jab hum pehli baar kisise phone pe bath karthe hai tho kya kuch nahi poochthe hum..Like, " kaise hai aap..I hope you are doing well..Kaun kaun hai aapke family mein..aapke umar kithne hai..aapko mujhse milne keliye koi aitraaz tho nahi.."..

Raj ( annoyed ): Koi apna family history kisi stranger se share karthe hai kya..

Nandini ( palmed her mouth ): Haww..stranger..ab hum strangers ban gaye..Arey aapne, mere naam aur phone number pada na uss website mein..If you know someone's name and age then they aren't strangers for you anymore..Stranger tho hum usse kehthe hai jiske naam thak nahi patha..ab aap hi bathayiye kya mein aapkeliye ek stranger dikhthi hoon..

Raj ( grinned like a fool ): Nahi...bilkil bhi nahi..aap aaj ke baad mereliye ek stranger kabhi nahi ho sakthi..

Nandini ( smiled ): Ye hui na baath..acha ab aage badthe hai hum..kya kehthe hai aap..

Raj ( sighed ): I wanted a real marriage for my son. I, badly need to see him getting settled in his life, and I need it with " emotions "..

Nandini didn't look dissappointed. She was used to it..She simply shrugged her shoulders and took her bag in her hand..

Nandini: I don't mind it either. I have expected it..Well, nice to meet you, hope we meet again, grand Pa..

Raj gave a murderous look but then she was way too busy to notice it..