There should be no need to dread what we have made because we have enabled and created such powerful equipment and technology. This being said, it is critical to sympathize with both human and technological perspectives, as having only one perspective might lead to more harm than benefit.

I walked around the DTS company building with the data tablet in my hands. Holographic information appeared from the screen, and I tapped on the file of APEX. Zooming through the articles, I read more information based on the technology we are about to work on.

"AV7 conduction of microscopic chips as a test subject. It should be simple enough," I said aloud. I turned off the tablet, which made the holograph vanish, and proceeded to the laboratory.

Something about the sudden explosion of superior technology has recently piqued my interest. Particularly the requirement to undergo the ATE treatment in order to convert your physique into something more immersive. I heard a piano playing in one of the storage rooms as I walked down the corridor. I'm not sure why we have a piano in the building, but it could be because either father or mother like music.

I checked both sides of my shoulders for anyone approaching, then looked down at my watch. I shrugged when I realized it was still one o'clock in the afternoon. "It wouldn't hurt to look into who's playing now and then," I remarked as I opened the door. A male's back was turned against me as his fingers touched with every key to form such a wonderful tune as I extended out the doors and welcomed myself inside.

He kept playing, but when I got closer, he stopped. "Oh, I'm sorry for disturbing you," I said as I swallowed a gulp and held the tablet. "I had no idea we had a piano in the facility until I heard it and became intrigued about who was playing," I continued, nervously chuckling, "But, you're fantastic at playing the piano." Still, he refuses to turn around and face me. I try to go around him, but he looks the other way. "Am I making you feel uneasy?" I inquired.

He states out, "You're not. It's fine," he says. But still, no sign of him wanting to look at me. To be sure, I take a few steps back to put some distance between the two of us in hopes to ease up the tension.

"What music were you playing to?" I inquired.

He says, "In Between Breaths by SYML."

"It's gorgeous, to be sure," I said. "Do you have any plans to make it public?"

"Do we even have some sort of public group that enjoys this style of music?" he shrugs while laughing out loud. "I have my doubts."

Despite the fact that he faces the other direction away, I give him a smile. "Do I not count?"

Despite this, he does not turn. "I suppose you do," he says.

"Crap, I have to go," I say as I look down at my watch. "Before I leave, what's your name?"

"Well—"

Then my phone rang. I instantly grabbed it and pressed the device against my ear. "This is Y/N speaking,"

"Where have you gone?" One of the scientists scolds me, "Test runs are about to begin, and we need you here in less than five minutes. Just hurry up and get down here before Doctor Anwir Cozbi and your dad gets here; I don't want to be lectured again."

"I'm sorry," I said with a sigh. I then disconnected up after saying, "I'll be there shortly," after, I looked at the anonymous man. "Well, it was lovely meeting you, Mr. Pianist. However, I'm sorry I had to cut our little meeting short," I lamented. "But, I'm hoping we'll run into each other again soon!"

He says, "Yeah. Wishing you luck, Y/N."

I waved farewell to him and walked out of the room. The doors unlocked as I sprinted down the corridors, inserted my ID card into the key reader, and rushed inside. I sat the tablet on the office table and donned a pair of gloves. The biochip was safe in a tight see-through glass casing when I looked at the APEX relic. "Glad to have you, Doctor Y/N," scientists and engineers smiled as they looked up at me.