She also said that on the same night she took me in Ruby would not separate from me for anything. I believe it because all throughout when we were kids, high school, and more now that we're married she can't be apart from me. Not that I'm complaining, I love our closeness.

I was and still am Ruby's since the start and granny knew it too. She would always make faces that would make me blush when we started dating, we had her full support.

We got married after I graduated high school. I was 18 she was 20, I am currently 20 making ruby 22, we've been together our whole lives but have been married a little bit over two years. I wouldn't have it any other way she's my whole world as I am hers.

 I was brought out of thought when I felt my girl's arms wrap around my waist instantly smelling her strawberry scent.

"Hey." she said softly.

 "Hi." I answer back.

 "Did you have that dream again?" she questions.

"Yeah, I did."

 "Why didn't you wake me up?" she says while turning me around so we're facing each other.

"You looked so peaceful plus I'm used to those dreams I just don't know why I keep on having them." I said.

"That's still not an excuse, baby we made a promise that we'll be there for each other no matter what, so if that also includes bad dreams then so be it, understood." she says seriously.

"Yes, I understand. I love you querida mia." I place my right hand on her cheek and the other on her waist. (my love)

"I love you more my queen." She says pulling my chin up words giving me a long loving kiss.

We pull apart gasping for air she picks me up and I instantly wrap my legs around her, since I'm shorter than her she stands at 5'8 while I am 5'3.

"Come on let's head to bed we have a busy day that awaits us when we wake up," she says walking us towards the bedroom.

I nod in agreement, we both get back into bed without letting go. We snuggle in the blanket as I place my head on her chest listening to her heartbeat while she's playing with my hair.

"Good night my Ruby." I say getting sleepy.

 "Good night my Reina." With that, I fell into a peaceful sleep in my wife's arms.

-Swanmills Mansion-

Regina POV

It's about 3 AM as I making my way towards my office since I can't sleep. Due to the fact then when I do I dream that dreadful day my little queen was taken.

I head towards my desk and open the top drawer. I pull out a picture of when we were all together as a family with my daughter, such a happy moment. I was so focused on my daughter's spot that I hadn't noticed a river of tears once again running down my face.

'20 years, 20 fucking long years it's been since I lost my daughter' 

20 years, we are still looking but come up empty-handed. I knew we should have signed her birth certificate the day she was born, then it would be a little bit easier to find her.