Chapter 33

Hi :D. So Um It's been so long I haven't published a chapter and I am so sorry . It's going to take me some time to remember where I left off and what I'm going to write next so please bare with me .   I just can't seem to think right now . And how I'm going to end this story . :) but yeah hope y'all have a good day <3

_____________________________

She picked both of them up one on each side.

Y/N: " Let's..just forget about what happened and go eat some ice cream... Also Slendy I will need answer's later. I want to know why he couldn't change. And why you guys needs those corrupted...Please."

Slendy: " I..dont think your ready to know the truth.."

Y/n: " Pfft yeah like if a little truth would hurt. Fine if you dont want to tell me at least tell me a little bit. These Mother fuckers are ticking me off with their surprises of showing up."

She felt rage inside of her, she just wanted for her and her brother to be left alone.

Hoody saw how she talked to slenderman and her expression.

Hoody: " Calm down..Its going to be okay marshmallow. "

Y/n: " How can I calm down if there are bitches out there who won't leave us alone. "

Jeff: " At least I know I'm not the only person who feels mad about that. "

Ben: " Jeff, you should really stop making all these girls go crazy over you... Just like some people who are reading this right now...kind of creeps me out.."

Puppeteer : " Right! These readers and their fantasizes of us with them tsk. "

Jack: " What are they talking about??"

Toby: " huh?"

Slendy: " ANYWHO. You all can go now. Let's forget on what happened and Y/n be at my office tomorrow. "

Y/n: " Yes master. "

.......
..........

She talked with the kids while going downstairs.

Y/n: " You two can stay right here on the couch. Dont move. I will go get you ice creams. "

Sally: " Y/n? "

Y/n: " Yes? "

Sally: " Will you be able to repair My Mr.D ? "

Y/n: " Sure. I'll make sure he will be good like he was. "

Sally: " Thank you. "

......
........
...........

2 hour later

After enjoying some time with them, watching TV, laughing and playing around.

They Felt tired.

They both started to yawn and rubbing their eyes.

Y/n: " You guys are sleepy already. "

Damon: " We all woke up at 8.."

Y/n: " Wait...so it wasn't 10? "

Sally: " No."

* how the fuck did I wake up so early....Poor masky ... I need a clock now. I knew I shouldn't have broke my annoying ass clock *