Chapter 6

Masky: "Before you go I need to ask you something~"
He whispered in your ear.

Y/N: "w-what is it?"
You blushed as how close he was to you now.

Masky: "I wanted to ask you if-"
He got cut off by Toby and hoodie.

Toby&hoodie: "Let's go masky! Y/N needs to go and rest!"
They growled of jealousy.

Masky: *Sighs* "I'll ask you later."
He winked and then left.

You couldn't help but blush. His wink made you feel weak. *what is happening to me?  Why do I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach*

She then went to her room and sat on her bed. She couldn't stop thinking what Masky was going to ask her. Until she yawned, layed on her bed getting all comfy and soon fell asleep.

The next morning...

You woked up earlier than anybody else. You groand and rubbed your eyes and then remembered you had a scratch on your cheek. You went to the restroom and put some alcohol on it.  You squealed trying not to scream from the burning sensation of the alcohol. *Damn it burns*

You decided to take a shower. ..
Once you finished you wrapped the towel around you   and went to your drawer  looking for some clothes . 

Your Clothes.

As you finished getting ready and did a little bit of your makeup you went downstairs to the living room

As you were going down you heard game sounds. You peaked to see who it is.  Its was Ben.  Of course cause hes the one that likes to play video games alot.

Y/N: "Goodmorning Ben. Did you really wake up early just to play games?"
You said raising up and eyebrow.

Ben: "Uhh yes......why? is there a problem?"
He said not taking his eyes away from the TV.

Y/N: "I'm just asking. And also what game you playing. "

Ben:"Oh its-."
He stopped right when he turned to look at you.

You waved your hand in front of his face , He didnt flinch.

Y/N: "Um hello?"

Ben:" I ....erm..... you look lovely today~"
He said putting a hand back of his neck of shyness.

Y/N : "Thanks~"
You giggled a little.

Ben: "Sooo..... were are you going looking all pretty like that?....
Are you going on a date with someone? ... I mean if you are would like to switch 'Him' to go with me~♡"
He said getting closer.

You flustered and tried not to blush at how cute he sounded trying to flirt.

Y/N: "I..i..No....I'm not going on a ..date..t-this is how I n-normally dress."
You said stuttering.

Ben: "Mm To bad I would actually like taking you on a-"

He got cut off by hoodie who was watching you guys on the stairs.

Hoodie: " Back off Ben!.....Now!"
He growled.

Ben slowly backed up away from . But then without you looking he wrapped his arm around you.
You looked up at him and blushed.

Ben: "I dont think so ...Bryan."
He said smirking.

Hoodie came to us and started telling Ben one more time to back off, But refused. 
He then grabbed Ben's arm.
Hoodie: " Let's have a talk Ben , excuse us Y/n."
He said dragging Ben to the kitchen.

She couldnt clearly hear their conversation, So she decided to go to her room to get her weapons just incase. While in her room she heard hoodie screamed Ben's name and heard them coming upstairs.
She just chuckled.

Hoodie's POV

I was about to get something in the kitchen until I heard talking in the living room. I stood on the stairs and saw it was Y/N and Ben. I got so jealous just watching him getting close to Y/N and flirting with her. 

*Oh God why am I getting jealous like this*    

Ben was about to  finish his sentence but I snapped and stopped him.
"Back off ben!...Now!"
I growled of jealousy for some reason.

Ben backed away slowly from her seconds later he had his arm wrapped around her. 
Ben: "I dont think so...Bryan."

I stomped all the way down to them with anger from him calling me by my name and from him being Too close to Y/N.   I told him once more to step back but he didnt.  I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the kitchen.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN , WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH HER?"

Ben: " C'mon you know how I am when I'm with cute girls like her. Plus you never acted like this when I flirt with a girl...."

I didn't move when he finished his sentence. Then he gave me a funny look like if he knew why I got mad.
Then he said it....

Ben: "Oooooo someone likes Y/N."
He said now teasing and poking me.

"STOP!  Ok ok ......I maybe like her....."

*Lord help me , I just admitted I like her .....damn I hate ben.*

Ben: "Great then , I'ma go tell her."
He smirked.

"Tell her..and... You. Are. Dead."
I said now angry.

Ben: "Let's see if your Dickhead can catch me before I tell her."
He laughed and started running.

"BENNNNNNN!!!"

I grabbed my Gun and went running after him.
He was already close to Y/N door so I ran even faster. He then opened Y/N's door.

Ben: "Hey Y/N hoodie Likes y-."

I grabbed him by the back and covered his mouth just in time.

"Sorry Y/N if we disturbed you."
I said still covering Ben's mouth. And dragged him out of her room.

"OHH YOU ARE SO DEAD ELF BOY!"

He then chuckled and teleported somewhere.  *Fuck I forgot he can teleport.  Hes lucky he has that power cause I would've shot him right now*

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Høp€ yøu €njøy€d ~♡¤♡¤ (;