Chapter 21

A/n: WOHOOO Heres Chapter 21!!!!
I'm going to post chapter 22 today, but later .  Anywho my Hand feels all better now,  buuttt I'm sick ),: 
Worst part is I might go to school sick On Monday ):  
mY lIfE iS gReAt!

But just hope you like this chapter.

Løvə yăļļ pəəpş♡.

.......
..................

Jack: "Let's goo~"

He said with a cute high pitch voice which sounded funny.

It looked even darker at 12 but still beautiful just like when you and Masky were walking together. You blushed just by thinking of the date and remembered the bracelet he gave you. You looked down at it smiling and rubbed your thumb on it admiring how shiny and smooth it was.

Jack saw her and growled softy but she couldn't hear it from Natures Crickets.

....
.....

They soon came to a House. It looked rusty and old with some tree vines on it. It looked some what familiar but  maybe it was just a random thought.

Jack: "So, plan is we go up on that tree right there on the left,close to that window. Once we go inside I will get the parents and you will get the two girls. Once they die we open their sides and get their kidneys~ ....It will be 8 kidneys. That's enough for 1 day i guess, but we can go and get more if you want."

Y/N: "Hmm...Yeah, sure we can get more. Plus , with Jeff getting some, it will make even more which is great. So then I wouldn't have to worry much."

Jack: "Cool. Now Let's get going."

.....
........

After finishing killing you took the last kidney of a teen girl. You stared at her for a while, she looked about 17, Brown hair and Tall.  Her face made you cock your head and suddenly felt shivers run down your spine.

*Why do I have this feeling?     She doesn't look familiar....Hmm I did have a friend once but....she betrayed me. After all I did to her ):
On the bright side I now live with people that do care about me....She seems to have a scar on her cheek...Idk ima just leave her.*

.....
.......

Once you both finished killing another people you had a total of 19 kidneys.
  *GREAT! Finally! After watching alot of people die finally we got kidneys for Damon and of course us.*

Jack: "Well now time to go back. I am tired. That fucking woman punched me on my arm...Never knew women can be so strong when they are mad."

Y/n: "No shit jacky. Of course women would get mad. She did looked buffed hehe... but ehh at least shes dead now."

You shrugged and grabbed the bag of kidneys.  Jack stifled a chuckle and shook his head. 

Jack: "Here, Let me carry them. Your probably more tired than I am. Just look at that cut you have on your arm..Kids can be aggressive with scissors.."
He shivered and grabbed the bag out of your hand. 

.......
.......

20 Min passed as you both talked about Each other.

A second later he then out his arm around your neck.  And still keept on with the conversation like nothing is happening right now.