Chapter 13

A/N: Alright so instead of saying 'You' a lot I'm going to change it up a bit. But I still will add some 'You' .^_^
Hehe..
____________________________________

She woked up from the sun beaming down on her face. She turned to see her little brother on her side.  She got up trying slowly trying not to wake him up. 

Y/N: "He looks so cute when sleeping."
She said with an Aw.

She went to the bathroom and took a shower. 
Once she was done she took her towel  and wrapped it around her. Then realized she didnt had her clothes in with her.

Y/N: "Ugh I forgot about them."

She got out and saw her brother was still sleeping. Tip toeing to her drawer she couldn't find her clothes. They were gone.

Y/N: "That's odd?  I swear all my  clothes were here."

She began searching around her room and nothing.

*Where could they be?*

She then decided to go ask slendy. But as soon she got out of her room she heard a chuckle from behind her. She slowly turned around and saw ....Jeff.

Y/N: "What do you want? Do you know where slendy is?"

Jeff: "I was about to go to your room and scare ya but since now your here I cant.  Also You  would look better naked instead sweet cheeks."
He said as he eyed you up and down and chuckled.

Y/N: "Ugh perverts these day."
You mumbled under your breath.

"Wheres slender tho?"

Jeff: "Hes in his office. And if I were you I would be looking behind me. You never know who would want to have some fun with you."
He said as he gave you a smirk.

Y/N: "S-shut up asshole."
You said as you felt your face heat up.

Jeff: "I'm just playing but for real tho watch out.  And when your ready just call me since you and me will challenge who is the best."
He soon left to go somewhere.

She stayed standing there a little dumbfounded for a while. She then  started walking to slenders office. She knocked on it but no response.  When she was about to knock again she heard from the other side,
"Come in."

She went in and soon slendy got up and ran to you.

Slender: " Oh Child, I'm so sorry I forgot about your clothes."
He said putting his coat around you.

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

Slender: " While you were sleeping I decided to wash your clothes for you and I also have some for your brother."

He went to a drawer at his desk and grabbed your clothes. They were neatly folded and stacked.  He then grabbed other clothes that were small which was for your brother.

Slender: "Here you go my child."
He said giving them to you.

Y/N: "Thank you. And I'm going to give your coat back once I'm finished dressing up."
You said smiling at him.

Slender: "Your welcome and ok.  Now hurry I dont want no Boys looking at you like this...you know how they get."
He sighed shaking his head and then patted your head.

Y/N: "*sigh*  Yep I know.  And  Thanks again."
You said before leaving.

..

She soon made it to her room and saw her brother woked up from the door creaking open.