Chapter 2: Dates and Disasters

Comenzar desde el principio

Julian, Natalie, and Lauren all headed out to go to the cafeteria. Brendan and Desiree still have class, so I'm the only one here in the room. I should start getting ready for the movie night.

Julian's POV

I went to the cafeteria with Lauren and Natalie, so we could go eat. I'm supposed to be meeting TJ there anyway.

"So, your man is gonna be eating with us?" Lauren asked playfully.

"Yes" I said laughing as we entered the doors of the University Center where the cafe is located.

After swiping into the cafeteria, TJ spotted me before making a plate.

"Julian! Hey!" TJ said smiling as he walked over.

"Hey, babe!" I said as I pulled him into a hug.

TJ kissed my cheek, and smiled at me. Then he noticed Natalie and Lauren.

"Hey guys!" TJ said smiling.

"Hey, TJ! How are you?" Lauren said smiling as Natalie gave a polite wave.

"I'm good!" TJ said smiling.

"Let's eat! I'm hungry!" Natalie said smiling.

We all laughed and got plates of food and sat down near the ice cream station.

"What made you transfer here, TJ?" Lauren asked.

"I just wanted a better atmosphere, and I think I'm getting that here" TJ said smiling.

"Oh okay! That's good! You gotta do what you think is best for your life" Natalie said smiling.

"Exactly! And I'm so glad it's one step closer to my baby" TJ said smiling as he put his hand on top of mine.

"Aww, TJ" I said smiling.

"Wait, what's your major?" Lauren asked TJ.

"I'm majoring in Biology, then I have plans to go to vet school" TJ said smiling.

"Isn't he so cute?" I asked smiling.

"Babe, stop it!" TJ said laughing.

I giggled, and we kept eating and talking.

Devon's POV

I stopped by Kai's room to see if he was ready for our date. He came and opened the door, and he looked so cute. He had on a green tank top, with black jeans, and custom made green Nike sneakers on.

"Devon!" Kai said smiling.

"Hey! Are you ready to go?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah! I was thinking we should make a pit stop and grab some snacks first" Kai said smiling.

"Oh that ain't no problem! I got plenty of stuff right here!" I said smiling.

I took my backpack off my shoulders, and opened it, to show tons of candy, a few bags of chips, and some homemade cookies.

"Woah! Seems like we'll be set for a week with this!" Kai said smiling.

I laughed as he kept digging through the bag, and he spotted my cookies.

"Ooh, cookies! Did you make these yourself?" Kai asked smiling.

"Yeah! I wanted to try something new, and I made cinnamon sugar cookies, topped with caramel and chocolate drizzle! You'll love them" I said smiling.

"Ooh okay!" Kai said smiling.

I closed my bag up, and put it back on my shoulders.

"Come on! Let's go!" I said smiling.