"But what about Buttercup?" I looked at her.

"I will ask Leo for help." He said.

I kissed Buttercup gently. "Listen to Leo, okay? I will come back very soon."

I quickly went to change into a warm outfit. It was getting cold out there. I wore a long sleeve, with dark blue jeans and a trench coat to keep me warm.

Daniel put on his coat as well, we changed our shoes. I put on boots and followed him to the garage.

He picked Audi today. Of course, he decided to drive us to that place.

Like last Friday, there was a huge line up outside. Why am I here again? After he ignored me for a week and we had an awkward conversation few moments back and here I am..all over again.

Daniel was surprised to find out I was on the suppose list and he wanted to question me, but I think he decided not to.

The place was dark and crowded like last week. Inspite of me, disliking this place for the crowds and for the noises. I was here again.

I looked at the bar first. Maybe it was my instinct or maybe because last week, I found him there and there he was entertaining two beautiful women in short dresses-leaning too close to him.

"I don't think I can do it." I said retrieving from the war like place.

"Why?" Daniel asked. "Because of those two women? Em, I don't know what went wrong between you two, but now is not the time to retrieve and allow other women to steal your future boyfriend." He said it so seriously that I almost chuckled. Boyfriend? He must be joking with me.

"I'll be here. You need help, give me a sign and I'll be there." He assured. "Go ahead."

I walked hesitantly and slowly towards the bar, not sure if this was a good idea. I stood behind him and took a deep breath and tapped his shoulder. The two girls scowled at me when Chase turned to look at me. Boy, he was not happy to see me there. From his scoff and disbelieve look, I could sink right there and then.

"What are you doing here?" He slurred.

"I think we should go home." I said, tensed. I doubt he will agree to come with me.

The two women scowled at me. "Who is she?" The short haired brunette asked.

"What are you doing here? Where is your date?" He sneered at me.

"We can talk this at home." I said to him. I don't want any attention and I think when he's sober, he will regret it too.

"Are you his crazy psycho ex?" The other brunette asked.

Chase glared at them. "Do not talk to her like that."

Both the women and I was taken aback by his rudeness. They both huffed and walked away, glaring at me. I know, I ruined your chances of having him.

"Come, let's go home. It's getting late." I said.

"Where is your date?" He emphasized on the word, date.

"It was not a date. I was with Leslie." I said.

I saw a small relieved look on his face.