XX.

"Love can heal, loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know, know
I swear it will get easier,
Remember that with every piece of you

 and it's the only thing we take with us when we die"

(Ed Sheeran - Photograph)

Do you know how it feels to see the most beautiful thing in the universe and think about all day and all night and knowing that it will never leave you? Did you ever have a feeling of thinking about the amount of love you give that masterpiece but you have a feeling of sadness, feeling of realization gushing into your eyes and letting stars fall from them? When you realize that love can also be a...Sad Love?

People call love toxic, a waste of time, something that shouldn't exist. But the meaning of love is beautiful enough to change one's life. Many people went on talking about a toxic love, a beautiful love, a happy love, a forbidden love. But no one dared to speak about Sad love. Cause at the end of every sad love, one leaves the other because sometimes destiny has a mind of its own. 

Love is not a game that you play and play and one day decide to give up, it's a journey, an adventure, a book, a feeling, an emotion, a person, a chapter, a song or words. But love will be there. No matter what.

"OH GOD! THIS LITTLE! just do it!"

"CYRUS STOP DON'T DO THIS!" Tellus shouts.

Shore turns back at Pluto and looks at him one last time, "I love you, I always did. I always will."

Stars begin filling my eyes.

"I can't..don't go! PLEASE! DON'T! I LOVE YOU TOO, I ALWAYS WILL PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!" 

One of the scariest dreams come true. She breaks down into pieces. Pieces of her body fall in front of me.

"CYRUS! WHAT DID YOU DO! WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

"TELLUS YOU DON'T MAKE THE RULES HER-"

"STOP. JUST STOP. I NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING. I NEVER ASKED FOR YOUR ATTENTION, I NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING. I ONLY LOVED ONE THING DEARLY. WHY? WHY? DID YOU DO THIS? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU... WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU! I NEVER MEANT TO HURT ANYONE. SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT KEPT ME HAPPY WHEN NO ONE COULD. I DIDN'T EVEN ASK FOR YOUR HAPPINESS. I DIDN'T! THEN WHY! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME. WHY DID YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I CAN'T LOVE ANYONE. 
i was happy.
I WAS HAPPY FOR ONCE BECAUSE OF HER! I FELT SPECIAL FOR ONCE! I FELT LIKE I WAS WORTH LIVING FOR! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! I DIDN'T...i didn't"

Stars flow down Pluto's eyes. "i didn't ask..."

Pluto goes back to his orbit.

...

*Pluto's p.o.v*

God.
What did I ever do to deserve this?
Everything reminds me of her. I can't live without her. I can't, I can't, I can't.

"Pluto?"

"Go away."

"I don't think Shore told this to you. But she saved me once from Cyrus. She also told me about you and how much she loved you."

"Can you please go? I couldn't protect her physically, but I'd be thankful if you all never speak of her from your mouths."

"Why not?" Cyrus interrupts.

"GET LOST! YOU ASSHOLE! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE."

"Then kill me." 

I turn around to look at him. Stars still falling. 

"Oh! I wish I could but you benefit this system. And Shore wouldn't want me to do that. You see I respect my lover. Be ashamed, you bastard."

"You aren't going to kill me?"

"No. Now go."

"Why?"

"Cause...I have emotions. And I don't want to hurt you all. At least one has to have emotions."

...

"You really loved her, didn't you? You both loved each other for real?"

"Just go, Cyrus. I won't forgive you, it's useless. Tellus take him away and go."

I loved her, I love her and I will always love her. There is no change in that. She brought the best out of me and made me understand my failures. I'll be the same. Same old without someone. 

.

.

.

I realized.

I realized that I can't love anyone. But Shore taught me that at every moment of our lives, we will have moments, moments where we would want to forget how to live, moments where we want to love and love till we are sick of it, moments where we are angry, moments where we are lost, hopeless, moments where everything around is changing except us, moments where we feel like screaming our lungs out just so that someone hears us out. But in all these moments it's always us doing something, we are learning something, understanding our needs. We are finding ourselves while living the moments. Let the moment be bad or good, it is what it is. 

I'll bump into you just like how we bumped when I first met you. But this time, I'll make sure we will be eternal. I'll make sure I have you in my arms. And we are in heaven. I will find you again. I will restore our lost love whenever destiny makes its move. 

Your violet eyes and your beautiful smile, they always got me off guard. I wish I could say how much I love you more than how much I told you then.

I'll find us, Shore.

I'll find my moon.

I will.

-End-