XIII.

(PLUTO'S P.O.V)
Just how those stars shined brightly when I felt their light touch my skin. Just how your head rested on my skin. I never saw you the way I see you now. I wish I noticed you before. Everything beautiful about you is starting to glow. I feel like a player for looking at you like that. I wish we never met. I have deeply fallen for someone who doesn't even know me. So deep I sunk my heart into it. I drowned it. I left it to rot in a love that couldn't be bloomed. 

"So who was he?" I ask.

"He... he was a beautiful thing. He still is. He is just lost. He doesn't know what to do."

"Does he love you?"

"...no." Shore replied.

"Huh? Who is this? Let me see him. How can he not love you! He is blind."

"He loves someone else."

"Doesn't matter! He is missing out the real love. He should know you are the one he should love."

"It doesn't work that way, Pluto. Not everyone gets what they want."

"But they do deserve it. And you do deserve it."

"Do I? Do I deserve to be loved huh? He can't love me. He will never see me more than a friend."

"Have I seen this person?"

"Some questions should be left unanswered."

"Some answers should be spilled out. Who is he?"

"Let me teach him a lesson. How can he not love you? How can he not see that you are the one he should be loving rather than someone else? He is blind. He is honestly missing out on real love. You deserve better. That piece of trash can keep his fake love to himself."

"What about you?"

"Huh?"

"What do you think of me?"

"What do you mean?"

"How do you know I deserve better? How can you prove that I give real love? You are no different from him if that is the case."

"Shore..."

"I have to go. Duty calls me. See you later."

"...but."