XVI.

*Shore's P.O.V*

"I know this is too straight forward. But this the strangest feeling. The moment you leave me, I can't wait to see you. Everything about you somehow gives me a new feeling. A feeling I never felt. You are worth the sacrifices you made..." 

"...How...do you know this?" I asked.

"You think I did nothing when you went away. Shore...I liked you. I wasn't sure if you did the same. Because I couldn't fall for another dream. When I got to know you liked someone else...no you loved someone. I stopped. I stopped my heart from falling again. But...it was too late. I was too late..."

"So you...used to like me...what about now?"

"Yes... I used to like you. Now..."

He came a little closer.

"Pluto you are going to break the rules... Don't ste--"

"That's not fair." He whispers.

"Huh?"

"It's not fair that you can get to break the laws but I don't get to."

He comes close enough to send tingling shocks all through me...

"I will do anything to get to you. Even if it has to lose my role in this system...I will even run away with you anywhere, but I will stay next to you where you can rest your head. Shore...you have become my universe, my eternity. Let's stay together...forever. Promise?"

Stars begin to fall. "Forever?" I asked.

"Yes...with you." He rests his head on mine.

"Indeed."