X.

Dear Pluto,

It's been a long time since I saw you. You were that one shining light I always looked at when I lost all hope. You might not know this but I too had fallen for someone. Someone I never thought I'd meet. But I broke the laws of the universe for that someone. That someone was the source to my daisy dreams. From the day of the universe's creation and beyond, through the infinite centuries and beyond, I cherished that someone.

But this love was killing me...softly...yet painfully...I couldn't handle the pain I got when I saw that someone falling for someone new. I couldn't handle the pain I received from those cruel creatures. So I broke the laws...I needed to get to that someone. That someone would be the last thing I would ask for. 

I made myself a criminal in this universe for that someone by falling for him. It still hurts but staying next to him gives me chills.

But the greed of meeting you got me into a world of hate and jealousy. I didn't know what to do or when to do it. I am still lost. Still lost in the thought of what I should have done and what I did.

I...thought about it...

I can't let go off that someone...

I can't hate that someone...

I can't explain the love for that someone... 

I have fallen deeper...

For that someone...

For you...

I have fallen for you... And I will keep falling till my last breath...

Till my last tear of stars.