IV.

First encounters of a person you are having feelings for is the most beautiful moment in life. But, for me, having feelings for her itself is the most beautiful moment in life. She always has something new to look at. Everyday there is something beautiful glowing on her. She moves from blue to white and at night there are beautiful stars glowing on her. She stays quiet but listens and the way she does is magnificent. I, being so far away feel her presence and beauty. This just proves how her beauty radiates through out the universe.

"If you love her, tell her. It isn't that hard to tell."

"But it is hard to confront, Shore." I replied.

"I break the laws of the universe if I move anywhere from this line."

"When did you start falling for her?"

"When God created her. The moment I saw her I knew she was the one. But she never turned around to see me."

"At that time it was only me and her." I said.

"Then what happened?"

"Others began coming in. And then the 'Sun', who is the Judge. He pushed me all the way to the end of the Solar System. I was...small compared to the other planets."

"Why would the Sun do that?"

"The Sun hates me. He always hated the fact I stayed by her, that's why he pushed me away and he became her mornings."

"Sometimes...Pluto...things are meant to go. You can't hold on to one thing forever. I know it's hard to remove the feelings you have developed for her. But I know you can get over her." Shore said.

"I know, Shore. I try to forget her, but when she is the only thing I think about, how do you think I will be able to forget her, forget what feelings I developed for her. She is the only thing that make my miserable days fill with joy. She might not know this but she...makes me happy."

"Pluto...can you trust me?"

'Trust' I thought to myself. What is trust? I have lived my life trusting everyone without even knowing what they were all about. 'Do you trust me?' That right there was a new thing to here. Most planets I've met and told my stories to always said 'you trust me. So don't worry' But Shore...I...do...I do trust you.

"Yes."

"Please don't lie. It's okay if you don't."

"No. I do trust you Shore." I gave a smile. She smiled back.

"Okay. I will be back in few days."

"Why?"

"Don't worry. I will be back. I have some tasks to complete before I...Never mind. Bye"

I smiled not knowing what would happen. Of course I was scared for her but I trust her. I know she will be fine. 

I will be waiting.

For you.