III.

How can I not think of you when all I do everyday is look at you. All I do is think about you. It hurts to know that you don't know me. You don't see me because I am behind you and never in front. I can't be there to protect you. I am a jerk to have feelings for you. But I want you to be happy. I can't be greedy for myself. This universe was destined to separate my love for you. And even when I know we can't love each other I still won't give up on you. Even when nobody believes, I'll still fall for you, I will fall and fall till I reach the depth of my love for you. 

"I was small and everyone made fun of that. So, I left the town. I was...sick of them saying me mean things, things that hurt me so I ran away. I met other meteoroids who are sweet. But they don't stay for long. What about you? Why are you here?"

"I'm small." I said.

"I am not one of them. I am a "dwarf" planet."

"That's okay. At least you are called a planet. But you have something else is bothering. I can tell by your eyes. They are shining stars."

"Uh...No I am okay. These tears of stars are just meant for how cruel destiny can be."

"You know I am always here to listen."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"I am in love." I begin.

"It's her." I pointed.

"I don't know her name. But...she is...heaven."

"You...are in LOVE!" Shore replied.

"But then why don't you go talk to her?" She asked.

"I can't." 

"I am...I just can't. It's destiny."

"Hey! Pluto, If destiny can play with you. You are allowed to play the game too. Don't let the universe take control of you. About you being small, that's no problem. Your personality is amazing. So don't care about what others say."

"I...know. Thanks!" I smiled. 

She was everything I could ask for. She was a glowing star. All the sparkles that shined on her was beautiful. She had so many friends. I...wasn't anything. But I just want to get to know her more. 

Just a little is all I ask for.

She is something I can't forget. And I even wouldn't want to forget.

I get feelings I don't even know about when I look at her. 

I..want to fall for her even more.

I don't care if this all is a lie in the end. 

I want to fall for her.

Forever.

And ever.