XVII.

This love that has been set upon me is incredible. I have sunk my everything in your love and I don't plan on removing it anytime soon. It's okay if my heart dies at least it dies in this incredible love. We've struck love so hard that we forgot about the universe around us. And that's because, at that moment, we found our universe's. 

I love you. I can scream this out to the whole world telling how much love I have for you. This love is so huge I clearly can't think of anything else than this. You need to have mercy on me. Cause lately you are the only thing I think of.

I will never let go of you. Not in a million years. My love for you is more than what you can imagine. I can't express it in words. It is a million times bigger than the whole universe. It reaches all the seven gates of heaven. I am so thankful to God I found you. 

These stars cannot express your beauty. You are beautiful and handsome in all ways possible. I don't think anyone would want to remove their eyes off you. No one can steal you away from me.

We can run away. Somewhere far away. Somewhere only you and I matter. Somewhere I can love you forever. Every single day, I can wake up next to you. 

Every minute I can love you. 

It can only be you and me. 

In our own magic shop.

In our own dreams.

Where you are mine and I am yours.

"Pluto...I love you."

"I love you even more."

"I love you the exact amount of love you have for me...maybe even more...you never know." I let out a smirk.

"Just look at you. You know how to play with words." 

He holds me closer. 

"Am I allowed to play this game too?" He whispers.

This is the most beautiful sight I've ever seen in the whole of the universe. 

"I'll take that as a yes."

He rests his hand on eyes. Mixed feelings begin developing in my heart. It begins to beat faster. I felt his breath on my lips. It was then I knew I fell for him even more.

I love him. Everything about him. I love him. Every inch of him. I love him. I can go on forever with this. Cause...

I love him.