Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

"Kiss me." He begged. His lip between his teeth as if he was already picturing our future in his head.

I brought my lips to his neck. Lapping my tongue across his hot skin. Every swipe causing just the slightest of moans to escape him. One, two, three. I counted the kisses I placed up his neck in my head. Four, five, six. Continuing to count as I made my way to his lips.

"Lips Baker." I smirked against his skin. Seven. Eight.

My lips connected with his as his hands tangled themselves in my hair. His fingers looped around my ponytail pulling it from my hair letting my hair cascade down either side of our faces.

Pierce was moving quickly and honestly, it's what I wanted. His hands reached for the hem of my shirt pulling it over my head, before reaching behind unclasping my bra and throwing it to the floor. Pierce needed control. He hadn't had much control all his life outside of school. I was going to give him everything he wanted because it's all I wanted.

Our bodies switched positions so he was on top. Pierce place his lips to my neck making sure to leave a mark. He wasn't even thinking about the questions that would follow the next day. I knew the mark that Pierce had formed on my neck would cause suspicion from Grayson. He knew I was only talking with him, besides Reece and Pierce that were boys. I was clearly not into girls, so the only person left was Pierce.

His head moved further down my chest leaving marks every step of the way. I loved the feeling of him loving on my body, the body that I hated. His hands grabbed a hold on my breasts, rubbing them. He was forceful and it felt great.

Though while he made his advances lower down my body my mind began to wander. I couldn't help picturing him doing this to Ally. Kissing down her body making her feel the way I felt. I didn't want to have these images in my head, but they wouldn't seem to break.

"Pierce... Stop." I say in between heavy breaths. Because although my mind was wandering to a place I didn't want it to go full of sadness and hatred, my body was loving everything he was doing. I was so caught up in my head that I hadn't even realized how heavy, from pleasure, my breathing had gotten.

"Hmm?" He questioned as his lips placed soft kiss along the top of my hips.

"S... Stop." Pierce's blue eyes shot up to my face with worry behind them.

"Did I do something wrong?" He sat up on his knees straddling me putting his face close to mine as if he was reading everything my mind was thinking.

"No." I let out a heavy and hot sigh. I placed my hands on his cheeks, cupping his face, placing my lips softly against his a few times. "I want this more than anything but I can't get the picture of you doing this to her out of my head." I looked away from him as I felt a tear slide down my cheek. A tear that I had been trying to hold in the entire time.

"I would never..." Pierce pushed his lips to mine as his thumb wiped the fallen tear from my cheek, "ever..." our lips connected again, "give her the affection I give you baby girl." His lips pressed forcefully against mine as if to prove a point. The kiss sent tidal waves through my body.

I felt his hand slip between my skin and my clothes. I gasped breaking the kiss we shared, tilting my head back as he rubbed his fingers over my sensitive spot. My eyes closed as his mouth latched to the skin on my neck, leaving another countless red mark on my skin.

"Do you like that Baker?" His breath was hot against my skin as he spoke.

My bottom lip found its place between my teeth as a moan escaped. I nodded my head to answer his question.

"You are so fucking sexy." Hearing the words leave his mouth made the heat rise to my cheeks.

I felt his finger slowly slide into me washing away all the self-conscious thoughts in my head. His name fell from my lips in a moan, as he continued with his actions pleasing me before ever thinking about his needs.

Pierce's hand moved from pleasuring me, to removing my pants and underwear, to leaving my body in the open for him to love on. His lips started their decent again from my breast, down my stomach, inching closer to the place he originally intended for before I stopped him. I could feel my heart beating in my face.

Every time his eyes saw a part of me I didn't love, my insecurities rushed to my mind. At any other moment I'd be battling myself wanting to hide all of it away. But I wanted him to make love to me. His touch, his love, he just took every single worry and locked them away from me.

His tongue took the place of his hand and I felt myself melting into his touch. I was trying to hold back my moans but it felt too good to hold back. Pierce needed to know that his work was making me feel like I was in heaven. A moan, louder than I expected, escaped my mouth causing my hands to jump to my mouth to muffle any further moans. His eyes darted up to look at me following my quick actions.

The look of passion in his eyes made me wild. His sharp blue eyes, accompanied by the movements of his tongue, had me spilling quicker ever than before.

His lips kissed up my body after my release. My breathing was fast and heavy. I could still feel the pulse he left behind with his tongue. I wanted more of him.

"Pierce." His name escaped my lips as his face was now level with mine.

"Yes baby girl?" Gosh, those words coming from his mouth made my whole body weak.

A knock sounded at the door causing both of us to sit up fast. "One minute." I called out.

We ran round the room grabbing our clothes and throwing them on as fast as we could. We could not get caught by whoever was on the other side of the door. We both looked at each other making sure we looked like we hadn't just been doing what we were doing. Pierce gave me a thumbs up after adjusting some strands of hair that I assumed were all over the place. I gave him one in return before I opened the door.