Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I didn't seem to care About anything, my mind didn't scream at me and scold.

I just drifted in the peaceful ocean, and marine life.

I closed my eyes and inhaled the water, the strange thing was that. I could actually breath underwater.

The scales on my neck seemed to make it easier to breath.

I swam back to the surface and looked around my surroundings.

I was a couple of meters away from land, I closed my eyes and Lightly touched and sunk my fingers in the water.

I soon moved and begun to swim to land, I got up and ran out the water.

Once I was out I sat down in front of the water and played with the sand.

"Olive?" A voice came from behind me.

"Yeah?" I turned around to meet Jakes gaze.

"What happened at school?" He took a seat next to me

"Nothing.."I mumbled and hugged my knees.

"Do You Want to talk about it?" He wrapped a arm around my shoulder, "Not really." I looked over at him.

"I heard You Beat The shit out of Jackie." He chuckled, which caused me to nudge him in the ribs.

"Aha Hush." I smirked

"Make me." He grinned and leaned in closer to my lips.

"Okay." I whispered and slowly planted a gentle kiss on his lips.

He pulled back quickly blushing, I begun to laugh.

"Geez Calm Down." I smiled as my laughter died off quickly.

"I Have to go, Sirena Must be looking for me."He mumbled getting up and walking away.

I sighed as he left, what a fuck up.

Soon I felt a sharp pain in my legs

I gripped the sand as I lost my breath, my legs felt hard and twitchy.

A yelp made its way out my lips as the flesh of my legs felt as if of was being ripped away roughly.

I closed my eyes and cried quietly, The moon light and darkness soon took over as the sun was gone.

As soon as the pain was gone, I opened my eyes and looked down at my legs.

I gasped as my legs where no longer there.

I Had a slim fat fish tale.

Was I even considered Normal?

Oh snap!!
I know its been a while since I updated guise Dx sorry!!
But yup here you have it cx
Thanks for reading

-ink