Chapter 1O

Chapter 1O

Dylan, We had a history. We actually dated way back ago, but we had to break Up since he was moving.

I'm so glad I found him again, he made me feel, special and unique.

Love, Love, Love, Love. It's quiet pathetic how such a small feeling can end up hurting you and leaving you broken.

Dylan was that dreamy guy.

He had a pearly white smile, cute dimples. Curly brown hair, his eyes. I could look at them all days and count his eyelashes-

Whoa, I should shut up. I sound obsessed over him.

I closed My eyes and smiled like an idiot as I walked back home, The streets seemed deserted and alone.

My eyes focused on my house as I kept walking towards it. The shore was loud as it clashed against rocks or sand.

I inhaled the smell and smiled, Soon I got home and Walked up to my sweet beloved room.

"Olive, We need to talk." My aunt burst in, "Oh..um okay." I walked with her to the kitchen.

I kept my gaze on her back as she sat down.

"Sit In front of me."She ordered, I quickly shuffled to the chair and sat down.

"Okay, You must've heard all the Talking here in this town about um Marine People."
"Yeah I actually have...and A lot." I met her eye contact.

"Well We have an ancestry root here, way before they found this island. Um how do I tell you this?" She asked herself.

"There Were Mer-folk, lots of them. We only lived in the water, They had a huge rule that if you mated with a human. They would kill the child.

"And well your mother always had the dream of having a half mermaid half human child. "

So one night, she went on her human form and met up with a human friend, his name was Edward Brooke.

They soon started to date, Things got serious and they mated.

Then she broke up with him, and he didn't take the break up easily.

One night he committed suicide and drowned him self. "

She paused.

"So I am the First Half-Human and Half Mer-folk person?" I asked.

"Pretty Much."She glanced away.

"Okay. I'm gonna go to bed." I mumbled getting up.

"Night Oli."She waved as I walked i to my room once again.

As Soon As My head hit the pillow I was out like a candle.

Hey you Fabtastic amazing people!! We reached 100 reads and Im so happy!! I know its not much..
But it means alot to me so... THANKS!

-Ink