Chpater 5

Chapter 5

"She Can't Find out. She would be afraid of herself." A voice rang through my room . My eyes snapped open and I got up quickly.

I peeked my head through the door and continued to hear the conversation. "I know, she's about to become of age but-" Aunt was cut off by a masculine voice.

"She Has To know what fate has stored for her. And that's it." the guy snapped at her.

"okay." she whispered, "Just, Don't fuck this up Katherine." the guy planted a disgusting kiss on her.

"okay. Bye Gabriel." her eyes were glossy and full of tears. When the Gabriel guy left, She sunk to the floor and begun to cry silently.

Her hands cupped her fragile face as her sobs grew louder.

I left back up to my room and begun to wonder.

Was This all about Me?

Was it about my 'fate' or shit.

What is she hiding from me that is so important??

These questions roamed my head until I decided to go out for another walk.

The sun wasn't up, it was barely 5:24 am, which meant it was dawn.

I got out through my window and jumped down again.

I did a messy bun and dug my hands inside my hoodie.

The beach was so welcoming. I was anxious, I wanted to swim. I wanted to embrace the water as my own.

My Hazel eyes scanned in the water, A couple of meters away I spotted a dolphin.

A huge smile formed on my lips, Now I really wanted to go swim. But something held me back, I was soon  afraid of going in.

My hands shook as I reached down to grab a small purple shell. It was heart-like shaped. I smiled and ran back home, I swiftly climbed back up and placed the small shell down on my night stand.

I grabbed a small sharp needle and a silver necklace chain. I punched a small hole into the shell and then put the shell hanging from it.

I placed the necklace around my neck.

It was perfect, I had the heart of the ocean hanging near my heart.

It made me feel like home.

"Olive, we have to go enroll you for school." Aunt came into my room and fiddled with her hands.

"okay, lets go then." I smiled at her.

She nodded and walked out my room, her eyes looked red a puffy. She was crying in her room, I wonder why?

We got to her car and then she drove to the school.

When we entered I inhaled the smell of bran new books.

I always hated being enrolled to a new school. Especially in the middle of the semester.

I would be labeled 'New girl' or something more stupid.

I sighed as aunt kat filled the papers. "I'm going to the bathroom." I muttered getting up and leaving the main office.

I walked around the school until I found the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and noticed some weird rough scaly skin on my collar bones.

I shrugged and walked back to the office.

But me being me, I got lost in the school.

Mental face palm* I looked at the signs directing each hall and I was soon in the office.

When i arrived, Aunt was all done with the paper sign ins and The enrollment form.

"Lets go home Olive." She grabbed my hand.

I felt so trapped in this place.

I just wanted to be free, I ached for getting in the water.

I just needed to swim.

Hiya guys!! Thanks to the awesome people who take the time to read this crappy story. And I felt the need to kinda update. So here ya have it

-Ink